Don't Give up Hope

Chapter 8

Image

We went to the store to get the things we needed to make pizzas with, and ended up getting other things too.

"We forgot the cherries!" Ryan said as we walked to the check out.

"I'll get them!" Kane said, and ran off.

Ryan and I both laughed and shook our heads. "Thank you again for doing this." Ryan said, wrapping his arms around me from behind and kissing my neck.

"Of course. This is what I'm here for." I smiled, turning to give him a kiss.

"Ew." We both looked to see Kane with his face scrunched up in disgust, and laughed.

"Don't worry, Little Man. There will come a day where you don't think it's gross." I said, ruffling his hair.

"Hopefully a day very far away." Ryan said.

When we got back to my house, the boys brought the bags in to the kitchen as I got everything ready. "Ok, after you put the sauce on, go ahead and put your toppings on." I said, helping Kane.

"How come his looks prettier than mine?" Ryan asked, pouting.

"Because Mel's helping me." Kane said, smiling cheekily. Ryan just grumbled under his breath.

I laughed. "It looks fine." I said, lightly running my finger nails across his back.

He shivered and looked at me. "That feels god."

I smiled and kissed his cheek. "I'll rub your back in a little bit."

After we got the pizzas finished, we set the timer, then went to the living room to put a movie in. Kane took the bean bag by the t.v., while Ryan and I lay on the couch.

I had laid down first, then Ryan lay next to me with his head on my chest. My couch was pretty big...

As we watched the movie, I moved Ryan's shirt up and lightly dragged my nails across his skin. He lightly kissed my chest as a thank you.

When the beeper went off, I pulled away and he groaned. "I'll be right back." I said, laughing lightly. I checked the oven and the pizzas were done.

I got the plates our before cutting them up and taking them into the living room. "Thanks, Mel." Kane said as I handed him the plate.

"Do you guys want anything to drink?" I asked before sitting down.

"I'll get them." Ryan said, going into the kitchen.

"This is so good." Kane said after taking a bite of his pizza.

"I told you." I said, smiling at his reaction. So I get happy when I make people happy. Is that such a bad thing?

We spent the rest of the after noon and evening watching movies, that we almost forgot about the ice cream... Almost.

Both boys were laying on me and about to fall asleep. "Well, I guess we aren't having any ice cream." I sighed.

Boy, that got them moving. "You get the bowls and I've got the ice cream." Ryan told Kane before they took off to the kitchen. I laughed and followed.

They were getting everything, so I just decided to sit up on the counter. "It's a Master Piece!" Kane smiled, looking down at his bowl, before taking it into the living room.

"And now for the cherry." Ry said. He walked over to me and stood between my legs.

"Oh, someone's bringing the romance." I said as he wiggled his eyebrows.

"You want my cherry?" He joked as he held it between his teeth. I couldn't help but laugh at that.

"Of course, Baby." I brought his mouth to mine, and the cherry was soon forgotten.

He moaned as I wrapped my legs around him. That just made him squeeze my thighs and pulled me closer.

I figured I should pull away before things got out of control. He groaned and buried his face in my neck. "Ry, the ice cream's going to melt."

"Is that code that you want me to do something kinky? Like pouring it all over you?" He asked as he continued to nibble and suck on my most vulnerable spot.

"Your brother is in the next room."

He sighed and pulled away. "Then I guess we'll just have to wait 'till he falls asleep."

I rolled my eyes and laughed. "Whatever, Sheckler."

He turned around so his back was to me. "Hop on." I did as he said, as he grabbed our bowls.

It seemed like right after we finished the ice cream, Kane passed out. "I guess I should get him home." Ryan sighed.

"You guys can stay the night." I offered.

"Really? Are yous sure?"

"Yeah. It's totally fine. I don't think we should move him. He looks too comfortable."

"He does." He pulled out his phone and stood up. "I'm just gonna call Mom an tell her."

"Ok, I'll be upstairs."

When I got up to my room, I changed into a sports bra and shorts. It was pretty warm tonight, so I wasn't going to bother with pajamas.

"Mmm, I think this is the perfect outfit." Ryan said, wrapping his arms around my waist from behind. "You should wear this all the time."

"Oh really?" I turned my head to look at him. Before I could say anything, he pressed his lips to mine. My fingers curled themselves into his hair as he pulled me back against him. Soon, his fingers slowly slid their way down the front of my shorts. As soon as they came in contact with me, I moaned into his lips.

He pulled away and turned me around, before quickly connecting our lips again. He picked me up and carried me over to the bed. After laying me down, he hovered over me. My hands pushed his shirt up and off of him. Once he went for my bra, I pulled away, finally realizing how far we were going.

Ryan groaned, laying next to me. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to lead you on that far. I just realized how fast we were going and-"

"Baby, it's fine. I don't mind."

"But you do." I said, giving him a knowing look.

He looked around a little, before shrugging. "Ok, I do. But I'm not going to push you into something you don't want to do."

I sighed, knowing I had to make this up to him somehow. Without warning, I straddled his thighs and unbuckled his pants, shoving them down his legs.

He looked at me with wide eyes. "What're you doing?"

"Making this up to you. Just because I'm not ready for sex, doesn't mean I still can't pleasure you."

"But-" His words cut off as soon as I ran my hand over the very obvious bulge in his boxers. His breathing started to get heavy as he clutched onto the sheets.

"Don't worry, Baby. I'll take real good care of you." I smirked as I slowly slid his boxers down.

Just because I'm a virgin doesn't mean that I don't know how to do some things...