Tears in Vegas

Amusement Parks

Lux

“I wanna go on the renegade!” Jace, my best friend yelled, grabbing my wrist and running off toward the line. “Are you having fun yet?” he asked pushing his nerd glasses back into place.
“You are so bizarre,” I said laughing, “But yes, I’m having fun.”
“Good. Do you want to sing something to pass the time? ‘Cause it’s a really long line.”
“Um…How ‘bout Automatisch?” I asked.

Automatisch

Automatisch

So automatisch
Du bist wie ‘ne Maschine
Dein Herz schlägt nicht für mich

So automatisch
Berühren mich
Deine Hände
Spür alles, nur nicht dich

So automatisch
Deine Stimme – elektrisch
Wo bist du, wenn sie spricht?

So automatisch
Wie du sagst, ich bin dir wichtig
wer programmiert dich?

Refrain:
Wenn du lachst
Lachst du nicht
Wenn du weinst
Weinst du nicht
Wenn du fühlst
Fühlst du nichts
Weil du ohne Liebe bist

Wie automatisch
Renn ich durch alle Straßen
Und keine führt zu dir

Wie automatisch
Folgen mir deine Schatten
Und greifen kalt nach mir

Du bist wie
Ferngesteuert
Statisch und
Mechanisch
So automatisch

Automatisch
Nur automatisch
Automatisch
So automatisch

Dein Blick so leer
Ich kann nicht mehr
Alles an dir
Wie einstudiert
Du stehst vor mir
Und warst nie wirklich hier

Wenn du lachst
Lachst du nicht
Wenn du weinst
(Weinst du nicht)

Wenn du lachst
Lachst du nicht

Wenn du weinst
Weinst du nicht

Refrain:
Wenn du lachst
Lachst du nicht
Wenn du weinst
Weinst du nicht
Wenn du fühlst
Fühlst du nichts
Weil du ohne Liebe bist
(Du bist)

Automatisch
(Wenn du fühlst)
Nur automatisch
(Fühlst du nicht)
Automatisch
(Weil du ohne)
Automatisch
(Liebe bist)
Automatisch

When we finished, I heard clapping and foot-steps coming towards us.
“That was amazing!!” a familiar German accented voice said. Jace and I turned around to come face-to-face with Cinema Bizarre. I was stunned into silence.
Jace –on the ball and always composed-said, “Thank you! I’m Jace and this is Lux.”
“It’s a pleasure to meet you.” Strify said, accepting the hand I didn’t see Jace offer. “I’m Strify. This is Kiro, Shin, Yu and Romeo.”
I nodded my head slightly. “I love you music.” I whispered.
I looked up to see Shin smiling; he must have been the only one to hear it besides me.
I looked up to the front of the line, which was shorter than before. Then a brilliant idea popped into my head.
I whispered to Jace, “Why don’t you ask if they want to spend the day with us?” He nodded, and then asked them.
Cinema Bizarre got in a little huddle thing and talked close together.
“C’mon, huddle,” Jace said.
“Why are we huddling?” I asked in a whisper.
“Because they are.” Jace whispered back. Out of the corner of my eye I saw them leave their huddle, so we broke apart, too.
Looking serious, Strify said, “We’d love to spend the day with you two.”
“YAY!!” Jace yelled, jumping up and down, and clapping his hands.
By the time we were done with our little conversation, we were almost to the front of the line. “Who’s riding with whom, and what car?” Jace asked.
“Um…,” I was deep in thought, “Strify and Jace, Shin and I, Yu and Romeo, and Kiro alone, or with some random person.”
They thought about that for a minute, and then nodded. “I think I want to go alone,” said Kiro, “I don’t want to risk some stalker fan girl.”
“Or fan guy.” Jace said. Everyone but me turned to look at Jace. “What? Do I not count as a guy just because I’m gay?”
“No, Jace. You’re still a guy.” I whispered loud enough so that only Cinema Bizarre, Jace and I could here.
Everyone started looking uncomfortable, but then it was our turn to ride the renegade.
We quickly piled into the roller-coaster cars. “Have you ever been on this before?” Shin asked me, trying to break the uncomfortable silence.
I nodded my head my head smiling.

Jace

The guys, Lux, and I were at the park ‘till we got kicked out, when star light hours stated at five. We even got through all of the roller coasters, plus Starship. All-in-all, best day of my life
“What are you two doing tonight?” Yu asked us, as we walked out of the park.
“Nothing. Why?”
“Would you want to come over to our place and have a movie marathon?”
“Hell yeah! I said high-fiving Lux, who had a huge smile on her face.
“I love, love, love, love, love horror movies!” I said.
“He scares me sometimes.” Lux whispered.
“Love, Love, Love -When will you learn it’s a good thing I scare most normal people?”
She shrugs, “When we get famous?”
“Why do you call her love?” Shin asked.
“What would you do to be famous?” Kiro asks.
“I call her love because it’s what her initials spell and it gives her something to believe in.” I said slightly sad. “We have a band with my younger sister.” I said answering Kiro’s question.
“What does she call you then?” Shin asked.
I thought about it, deciding whether or not to tell them my real name. “Well my birth name is Jacson Hassor Pario. I never really liked it, so Lux and my sister call me Jace or Mario.”
Then something clicked, “Wait,” I mumbled.
“Uh-oh.” I heard Lux mutter.
“What ‘Uh-oh?” someone asked.
“The little twinkle in his eyes.” Lux whispered. “The last time I saw it, Jace raided a bunch of people’s closets and favorite stores. Then with the clothes he found, he organized a fashion show for a bunch of the kids there.”
I thought about it for a few moments. It was amazing to see the looks on the faces of those kids. They had seen so much miss fortune, and on that occasion they were so filled with pure joy.
“Yu said that we could come to ‘your place’. Where is that? How are we going to get there? I don’t have my car! I would never be as so mean to make Spencer sit in a Valley Fair parking lot and risk getting beaten up!” I said putting my hands on my hips. “Who’s Spencer?” Kiro asked.
“His Porsche,” Lux said, while laughing. “Spencer is purple and sparkly!”
I nodded. “Are you going to answer my questions?”
“We have a reservation at Grand Rios!” Strify said, as we passed through the front gates. “And that’s our limo.”
The limo in front of us was and Escalade stretch. “Amazing!” Lux gasped, as the driver ran around the limo and opened the doors for us.
I laughed and closed Lux’s mouth for her when I passed her. All the guys walked past her with smiles on their faces, as I followed.
“She’s loves fancy cars, in case you haven’t noticed” I said, after the driver shut the door after me.
Lux nodded.
“Do you mean the Ramada? I asked. When no one said anything I said, “The hotel?”
“Oh,” Strify said, “Ja. That’s the one.”
“That place is so awesome!” Lux said quietly.
“I know!” Kiro said happily, clapping his hands.
“Have you seen the trampoline on the roof?” Lux asked.
“No,” Kiro said sadly, “But I want to!”
“Have you seen the water park?”
“Yeah!”
“Have you seen the candy store?”
“There’s a candy store?” he asked.
Lux nodded. “They even have giant pixie sticks!”
“YAY!” Kiro said happily.
“Kid in a candy store.” Romeo muttered. Kiro stuck his tongue out at him.
“Child,” I mumbled, leaning over and putting Lux’s head on my shoulder.
“So,” Strify said, “You guys know stuff about us, but we don’t know anything about you.”
“What would you like to know?” I asked.
“How long have you been singing?”
“Our whole lives,” Lux answered, “I always loved singing.”
“Me too!” I said.
Kiro laughed. “Do you like Anime?”
“Ja!” We said I unison.
“Do you speak German?” Shin asked.
“I do,” Lux said, “Jace knows a little bit.”
“What kind of music do you guys like?” Shin asked.
Blood on the Dance Floor, Katy Perry, Paramore, Collective Soul and pretty random things!” Lux said.
“What’s your favorite color?” Yu asked us.
“Rainbow!” Lux said. I laughed at her then nodded.
“We’re here,” I sang as the car stopped. The driver got out and ran around to open the door.
“Welcome to the Ramada Inn.”
♠ ♠ ♠
This is are first chapter and our first story with two authors.

Comment?

Subscribe? xD