Status: in progress

Pushed out of My Pack and Taken in by a Coven of Vampires, Now Ain't That Something

Intro-The past

They rang the door bell and as Richard Harper opened the door they grabbed him and tied him up as they ran into the house with fire. All but 2 stayed human He could here the screams of his wife and daughter. He got so mad he changed and broke the rope rushing up the stares he jumped in front of his wife and crying daughter. He snarled and attacked. Leda grabbed her daughter and jumped out the two story window. She changed right there and laid down so her daughter could get onto her back. Quickly they took off into the forest. They ran for half an hour they stopped by a stream to get some water. They drank water and went off on there way once again. But quickly they were surrounded but only 5 of the wolves were there. Harmony slide off her mothers back and went behind the intimidating female. Her mother growled and attacked when ever they came close. She killed two but she was horribly wounded. Her movements were slower and not as precise. Soon she was on her side and one of the others grabbed her tail and swung her making her hit a tree. She changed back into a human. She was bleeding slowly. Her baby ran to her and hugged her blood covered skin. The 3 wolves advanced but soon stopped and growled.

Coming out of the darkness came 4 figures all deathly white. “Well well what do we have here?” A lyrical voice called. “Mutts and 2 half breeds… how interesting” “Come Aro, lets not get in the middle of this. Jane get these creatures out of our way” “Now Caius, be good, I want to help. Lets get rid of the mutts spare the two half breed’s” “But there HALF BREEDS, we usually kill them.” “Don’t question me just do it.” Then howls of pain came from the dogs bodies. Soon they turned to human and withered on the ground in immense pain all the while screaming. Two died one was just barely alive the one who seemed to be named Aro bent down and put his hands on the wolf. He then stood and walked towards the two half breeds.

Harmony watched as her mother stopped breathing. “I’m sorry but your mothers gone and so is your father. If you want to come with us and we will treat you well and protect you." She looked between the two knowing she didn’t have a home to go to she slowly stood walked to the man and hugged his leg. He patted the small girl. Picking her up he along with the other vampires ran into the mist.
♠ ♠ ♠
Heres just the jist of the past. Enjoy.
L.