Status: in progress

Pushed out of My Pack and Taken in by a Coven of Vampires, Now Ain't That Something

Dinner anyone?

Harmonys P.O.V.

I walked with Heidi down the hall in red clothes for the parade and festival outside. Today was the celebration of the extinction of vampires in the city of Volterra, Italy. I was quite as Heidi talked about the people she was excited to get for dinner later. She was so bent on picking out the best smelling and biggest meal yet for all of us, well except me. I just nodded my heads we walked, not really paying attention. Soon we were at the front entrance. I saw Jane, Felix, and Demetri arguing with two other Vamps and I saw a human girl hiding behind the man. I just kept walking with Heidi leading she was scouting things out. She grabbed me and stuck me in a patch of sunlight and pulled off my cloak. I went to grab it back but she smiled and held up a finger and said one minute. Within a couple minutes a few guys around 20ish came up to me and started to talk to me. She mouthed ‘me want’ I just rolled my eyes and asked the guys to hang out. They hastily agreed and I told them to meet us here in 15 minutes. We said good bye to each other and went our separate ways.

Soon we came across a group of tourist. Heidi walked up to the women in charge and looked into her eyes and told her to tell them that she’d be their guide now. The women nodded told them and left. Heidi smiled dazzling them and told them about the parade and answered every question they had. We walked to the meeting place were the guys were grabbed them and walked back to the main entrance. We walked down the halls and past Gianna. Just as we walked past the vamps plus the human were leaving. We strolled by them the girl (human) clung to the male vamp as she saw us walking by. “Welcome, guests! Welcome to Volterra!” Greeted Aro from the room just ahead.

The human had tears pooling at the corner of her eyes which I bet is from just realising what was going to take place. The male vamp pushed her face into his chest shielding her from looking. Heidi stared at her with curiosity; I knew she’d be asking questions later. “Welcome home, Heidi” greeted Demetri. The exchanged greetings and thoughts well I was herding the meal into the room. I saw the two vamps turn towards me. All they saw were my eyes as I walked by.

I walked through last walking past the entire group hoisting myself up onto a pillar above with one leg dangling. The boys went to follow me across the room but were stopped by Alec. “Now, now boys were you heading?” he said tauntingly. “We are going to go chill with her” he stated as he pointed to me “since we came to be with her, now if you’d excuse us…” Alec stuck his arm out “Your not excused it’s dinner time and you are joining us. The boys looked around confused. I frowned and jumped down. “I’m going to my room” I turned and walked away. I heard clicks of heels and doors closing, and then screams of terror.

I kept walking as if nothing was happening or that important and if the screams were everyday things, which they were. I walked down the marble and stone halls till I got to a door that was entirely made of marble. I smiled ‘Now I can rest’ I thought happily as the doors opened up. I walked in as soon as I was in the doors shut. “Lock” the doors bolted shut and the lights flashed on. Like this by Kelly Rowland blared through my room. I smiled as I walked to my bed to place my red cape on it. I then hum along as I twirl to my bathroom.

The floor of the bathroom was black marble with splashes of silver in it. When I walked into the bathroom the lights went on. There was a huge tub that could fit 5 people and a walk in shower with 3 different showerheads, all the water streams meeting in the centre. I said “dim lights” this caused the main lights to turn off and smaller lights to turn on. It looked like the night sky it reflected off the floor making it even more astounding. I undressed and stepped into the walk in shower. The floor lit up as I stepped into the center. I turned on the water finding the perfect temp I turned on all the shower heads.

I sung along as I swayed under the hot water. I grabbed my shampoo put a lot in my hair and scrubbed. The scent of lilies, vanilla filled the air. California Girls by Katy Perry came on. I almost started to jump. I rinsed it out re-shampooed my hair rinsed the put in conditioner. |Turning off the shower I brushed the condition through my hair then left it. I put on body wash and scrubbed my skin, shaved exfoliated then after 5 minutes I turned back on the water. I felt the warm water coarse my now cold skin. Soon all the soap was off my body and the conditioner out of my hair. I stepped out onto a white carpet grabbed my black fluffy towel and rapped it around my body. I dried off dropped the towel and grabbed my robe. I tied it around my body stepping off my carpet onto the heated floor. I danced out of my bathroom and into my bedroom. I went into my walk in closet grabbed a pair of dark washed jeans and a cute blue V-neck t-shirt. I slipped on a pair of black stilettos and brushed my hair. I then walked across my marble floor to the bedroom door told it to unlock then walked out and back to the main room.

A few moments later I walked past the room were they ate and headed to the meeting room. I walked in just as every one was sitting down. “Good evening Harmony, your dinner shall be here soon. We were just about to discuss the drama that took place today while you went to get us some dinner." I nodded in response to Aro, sat down 4 seats away from him and beside Alec. The food was set in front of me, and right then our discussion was taking place.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's the second chapter. Enjoy and comment if u wish!
L.