Status: Contest Entry. Two Shot. Enjoy

Until Tomorrow

Part 2 of 2

When I wasn’t at Annie’s final resting place, I was barely listening to my parents tell me that I needed to move on. Move on; they had to be joking. They know how much Annie meant to me, how easily she had become my life. I could hate them for everything they said to me, but I couldn’t bring myself to because not only was I there only child, but on some level I knew they were right. I needed to do something with myself, I just wasn’t sure what.

Pulling myself up from my bed, I dropped Annie's clothes from that day at the beach and walked into my bathroom. Like the rest of my space, it was a disaster; clothes on the floor and even some hanging off the counter. Looking in the mirror, I didn’t even need a second look to realize that was me reflected back. Bags under my eyes, my hair a mess; the stubble was beginning to turn into a beard. Grabbing my razor, I shaved. Now I looked better, more myself. Making up my mind, I filled the tub with cold water before running downstairs. I didn’t bother leaving a note, they would know.

Grabbing her clothes from that day, I sat myself in the cold filled tub, grasped the kitchen knife, and sliced my arms wide open; barely flinching as I admired the crimson liquid dripping from my wounds into the water making a swirl pattern. Letting the knife fall from my fingers, I laid my head back as I slowly started to drift away on a sea of serenity. I knew I was gone when I saw a blinding light and my precious Annie standing in its glow.

Reaching for her I felt her fingers slid into mine with a soul shattering smile. I was home again, with Annie. For today, tomorrow and all eternity, it was with Annie I belonged.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah so, sorry if that sucked. I am not really good at writing suicides.
Anyways, hope you liked.

Delightful Syn

THE END