We Love Like Vampires.

Temporarily Out Of Control

“Never yours? Gerard you asked me out. Don’t you remember?”
“You did what?” Frank butted in angrily.
“We dated, pip squeak.”
“Frank she’s lying.” I turned to her. “We never dated. I asked you to prom, that’s it.”
“Yes, you did, why did you have to run that night. We were having fun. Why don’t you come back to me? We could have so much, mmm, fun.” She said seductively. Frank began to snarl.
“Clam down.” I whispered to him. “No thanks, Christina, Frank and I must really be going.” I began to walk away, tugging Frank with me.
“Gee, why are you with him? Why don’t you come back to me?” I turned around, I couldn’t help myself. My life was going so well now. Frank will be with me forever, and we have found a place where we could live without being noticed, and then she turns up. I swear if she says anything else, I won’t leave her in this alleyway undead. “Geebear, forget the midget.”

I let go of Frank’s hand and rush towards the insane vampire and throw her against wall. She crumples down, and I pick her up, by the neck and slam her into the brick wall again.
“Don’t you dare insult, Frankie, and leave us the fuck alone, or you’re dust.” She smiles with a sick, twisted look in her eyes, and says but one word.
“No.” She was so calm and composed that it made her seem even more psychotic, just staring down at me, while I crushed her throat. I couldn’t take it anymore, I broke eye contact with my ex prom date and threw her against the other brick wall. She fell, but this time she got up quickly, and taking me by surprise, clawed my face. I can feel the sting of the open wounds and the blood dripping down my face. She pushes me and now I’m the one against a brick wall. She smiles and then goes to lick the dripping liquid off, but with Christina being so close, I’m able to bite her. I can hear her piercing scream right against my earlobe, but I don’t stop, if anything it makes me bite deeper. I want her to feel pain. She turned me to this, and I can’t ever go back to my old life, she deserves the pain I feel everyday. Christina’s scream is starting to fade, and I bite as hard as I can, and tear the surrounding skin, I want the bitch to scream, I want to know that she is in pain. But too soon does the piercing sound stop all together, and I feel her go limp in my arms. I killed her. I’ve never killed another vampire before, but I don’t feel any guilt. No, she deserved to die. I drop her carcass to the ground and run over to a wide eyed Frank. Fuck, I think I might have scared him.

“Frankie?” I asked worriedly, his expression didn’t change, I don’t think he can acknowledge my presence right now. He was in shock. I was desperate for him to be okay, to be normal. I took his face in my hands and turned his head towards me so I could look into his eyes. The expression in them changed the slightest amount. I think he could see me now, though he still seemed paralyzed. I rubbed my thumbs along his smooth jaw line, “Darling?... Please,… talk to me”
“Is she dead?” The spell he was under started to lift, he could talk now.
“Yes.” I know what was coming.
“You killed her.” It wasn’t a question, it was a statement.
“Yes, I killed her. Are you afraid of me?”
“You killed her.” His not answering was killing me. I don’t want him to be afraid.
“Yes, Frank, yes.”
“Gerard, I’ve never seen anyone die before.” I took him into my arms and started to rock him, while saying, “it’s okay Frankie, it’s okay. Let’s go home.”

When we got home I was finally able to get Frank to talk to me.
“So you went to prom with her?”
“Yeah, I wasn’t out yet, and I pitied her. It was pity date.”
“So you don’t think she’s pretty.”
“I only have eyes for you.”
“That was so cheesy.”
“You know you love it.” I said and kissed him.
“But why is she so obsessed/’
“Well you saw how crazy she was. No one would date her, so I guess when I asked her, she didn’t want to let go of the feeling of being wanted.”
“Well who’d want to let go of you, you’re perfect.” My Frankie said as he clung to me, making me smile. I don’t know what I did to deserve him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry about the wait, school's a killer. So that was my first fight scene, I've ever written, what do you think? Be brutally honest!
-Abbi