We Love Like Vampires.

Lights out.

"You still love me, right?" I pouted but the moment he opened his mouth, I shoved food into it and held his mouth shut like he was a cat.
He squirmed, but I felt him chew and swallow. He set the plate down angrily and stood up, walking into the kitchen.
"Aw, Frank. That was for your own good. Now come sit down, you're going to get dizzy and pass out!"
"No, I'm not!" He screamed back at me, yanking a diet coke out of the fridge. I saw it in his face, he got pale suddenly and stumbled back onto the floor. I couldn't keep doing this. The blood loss was making him anemic and I was too afraid of losing him. I gently helped him up, slugging him carefully over my shoulder and set him down softly on the bed, placing a glass of orange juice next to him.

I paced the kitchen and living room, cleaning up the house to pass time. I checked up on him every five minutes to make sure he was still breathing. Fifteen minutes later, he came out, clutching the half drunk glass of orange juice in his hand. I sighed. Frank didn't look too happy with me. He drank the rest of the juice and went to go place the glass in the sink.
"What happened?" He asked softly, cleaning the dishes that had piled up.
"You passed out f-from blood loss," I mumbled.
"Why didn't you stop before I got dizzy, Gee?"
"You told me not to stop! I told you I didn't want to bite you but you fucking insisted! I pulled away but you insisted I continue!"
Frank nodded curtly, shutting off the water and drying his hands.

"Frank, are you pms-ing, or something?"
"Haha," Frank said sarcastically, "You're funny."
I placed my hands on my hips, blocking him from leaving the kitchen.
He pushed me, hard. "Move," he growled. I stumbled back as he pushed past me.
"Frank, baby. I love you. What is going on? Tell me what's wrong," I begged.
He just stared at me and gave me a fake smile, "Nothing sweetheart, I'm perfectly fine."
♠ ♠ ♠
:'D comment please.