We Love Like Vampires.

I Will Never Let You Go

“Frank.” I whined exaggerating the n. “What is wrong?”
“Nothing.” He said curtly. Something defiantly is up.
“Tell me please. I don’t like seeing you unhappy.”
“He tasted like aids? He tasted like aids!” he said hysterical
“What?” I asked, I don’t get it.
“What if he did have aids, Gerard? What if I had a wound in my mouth?”
“Do you?” My eyes had to have been the size of headlights right now, I hadn’t thought of that. I had added to the taste of aids as a joke, to calm Frank down the other night, but if that man did… Frank.

“It’s not like your fangs are exactly fuzzy.” Frank said glaring at me.
My eyes now must have been even wider. Without a thought, I ran to Frank, throwing this light and short frame over my shoulder and ran like lightning to my car. I pushed my precious Frank into passenger seat, and slid over the hood into the driver’s seat. I then shoved the key into the ignition. This process only took half a minute. I don’t think I’ve ever moved this fast in my undead life. Frank though didn’t seem to be happy with my speed. “What?” I asked Frank, how could he still be mad, I’m to get him to a doctor as soon as possible.

“I don’t feel well.” This worried me even more.
“Maybe it’s motion sickness?” I asked, worry coloring my tone.
“I don’t think it is.” With this, a new wave of panic washed over me, and I started the car, flooring it.
“Why are you going so fast.”
“Why?.. Why! You could be sick.”
“If I am sick, then I already have aids and the few extra minutes will do nothing to stop that. I do not feel like getting in a car crash and dying today, so please, slow down the fucking car.”
With a sigh, I realized he was right and mumbled out a small fine, and brought the car’s velocity back within the speed limit.

Before we got out of the car, I wanted Frank to know, that no matter what the outcome of his results I would always love him. I’ve never loved someone as much as him, and I will never love anyone as much as him ever again. Actually I hope to never love anyone again. I hope someday Frankie will join me in this darkness. Eternity would be so much bearable with him by my side.

“Frank. I love you.”
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter was almost named Alabama: The Helen Keller State. Don't ask Chloe and I are crazy.
I hope you guys like this.
Please comment it makes my day.
-Abbi