‹ Prequel: This Boy I Broke
Status: infinite hiatus

How the Rain Cloud Fell In Love With the Rainbow

1

Sin’s POV
“LA LA LA LA LAAAAAAAAAA!” I growled. Patrick’s little brother was pissing me off. I know we’re the same age and all. But holy crap he’s annoying. I started hanging out with Paris and his friends when Patrick and Mike went to high school. That was a long time ago. They’re now in grade 11, I’m in grade 10. Well, summer just started so they’re in grade 12, and I’m in grade 11. I loved Chase, Nathan, and Abby, but Paris, Paris pissed me off. The only time I truly liked him was when he was asleep. Sometimes, he’d crash, and he’d just curl up on me and sleep. With this cute[/i ] smile on his face. I was hanging out with Patrick in his room. Mike was with his whore, I mean girlfriend, Shannon. Patrick was laughing at me.
“I can tell you like him. Just ask him out already!”
I turned to him. My right eye twitching.
“Are you crazy? He’s the most annoying, hyper, freak. I liked him better when he didn’t know me very well, at least then he was shy.” I practically growled. I haven’t been getting enough sleep cause Paris has been invading my dreams.
“Yeah, well, you haven’t been sleeping enough, I know it’s because you’ve been having kinky fantasies about my little brother.” Patrick laughed.
Both of my eyes twitched.
“Do you want me to have fantasies about your brother, cause that’s what it sounds like.” I muttered. Causing Patrick laughed again.
“No, but you want to have fantasies about my brother.”
“I thought you said I was having fantasies about your bother?”
“Oh, so you admit it?”
My eye twitched again.
“CHASE! DON’T ME MEAN!” I herd Paris yell. Good lord, now what?
“RUN ABBY RUN!” I herd Chase yell. I herd a squeal and a crash. Followed by Nathan yelling.
“I AM NOT GAY! I AM STRAIGHT. PARIS, STOP GRABBING MY ASS!”
I growled again. Why was Paris grabbing Nathan’s ass? Nathan was straight. Did Paris like him? Why was I having these thoughts?
Patrick laughed again.
“Get your ass down stairs, talk to my brother, and ask him out!”
I growled again, but got up.
“Oh, and Sin?” I turned around. “If you hurt my brother, I’ll kill you.” Patrick said, dead serious. I shuddered. He would too. Well, no, beat me up badly. Jail time would mean time away from Paris. I nodded.
“I know.” I said. Patrick was one of the few that could beat me up. He was also my best friend. It would suck to get beaten up by your best friend.
I sighed. What the hell was I getting myself into? And why?
Because of that cute boy downstairs.[/i ]
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's so short! Updates will come as often as I can make them! Please tell me what you think!!