‹ Prequel: This Boy I Broke
Status: infinite hiatus

How the Rain Cloud Fell In Love With the Rainbow

2

Sin’s POV
I sighed as I walked downstairs. Nathan was now sitting on the couch, Chase and Abby beside him. Paris lying down on the floor.
“Oh I just can’t WAIT to be king!” Paris sang. As everyone else laughed at his stupidity. I growled again.
“Sin! Are you going to watch the Lion King?” Abby asked. I smiled and (yes, smiled) and shook my head.
“No, I’m going for a walk.” Paris sprang up.
“Did you and my brother fight?” Paris asked. A worried expression on his face. He hates it when people fight. I sighed.
“No, we didn’t fight. We’re fine. Don’t worry. Now, put your shoes on.” I said, going to the front door and tying up my ratty old Chucks. I’m gonna need new ones soon.
“Wait....what?” Paris asked. Confused. I sighed.
“Dumb ass, your coming with me. Hurry up.” I growled. Paris rolled his eyes.
“Now what makes you think I’m going to do what you say?” He asked. Crossing his arms over his chest. I growled and counted to 10. Why was I doing this again?
“Paris, stop being a dick and go with him!” Patrick yelled.
Paris huffed and grabbed his pink and blue vans and slipped them on. Oh yeah, I was doing it because my crazy best friend is forcing me.
“We’ll be back later! Remember Patrick your sleeping over tonight!” I yelled as I slammed the door shut.
“What do you want?” Paris asked. Looking at me like I’d eat him or something.
“I want to talk to you.” I said. Not looking at him.
“Why?” Paris asked. Kicking a rock with his shoe.
“Because.” I said, kicking the same rock. “I-I want to ask you something.”
“What do you want to ask me?” Paris asked, kicking the rock again.
“I want to ask you if you wanted to go out with me?” I asked. Well, this was it, he was going to say no. Then Patrick can torment HIM instead of-
“What?” Paris shrieked, kicking the rock so hard, it hit a tree, bounced off of the tree, and whacked him on the head. Paris hit the ground. I just stood there.
“How the hell did you do that?” I asked. Trying to not laugh.
“It’s not funny.” Paris snapped.
“Of course it isn’t.” I said, snickering.
“I could be damaged for life!” Paris yelled.
I raised an eyebrow. “How could anyone tell?” I asked. He glowered at me.
“True. But still. You don’t ask someone out, then laugh at them, and not help them up.” Paris snapped. I sighed, before helping him up. He dusted himself off and beamed at me.
“Much better!” He said. I sighed.
“So, what’s your answer?” I asked. He looked at me. Wow, his eyes were pretty. SHUT UP BRAIN!
“Yes.” He said. I smiled. So maybe I do like him...shut up.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's so short!! I was going to add this last night, but, i forgot, and did other mindless crap on the comp. SORRY! It's my ADHD mind....XD I'm going away for 3 nights, starting in a couple of minuets, so don't expect an update soon...then summer school starts :S I'll try though!! Tel me what you think! Comment!! Oh, and I'm gonna change the layout as soon as I get time, (IT's giving me a headache too, trying to combine, Sin and Paris' personality!!)
xoxoxoxo