‹ Prequel: This Boy I Broke
Status: infinite hiatus

How the Rain Cloud Fell In Love With the Rainbow

5

Paris’ POV

I smiled as I snuggled into my....BOYFRIEND! Ahahaha, it felt great to say that. Sin was mine. MINE. SO BACK OFF BITCHES!
“You do realize that you just screamed that I was yours at the top of your lungs right?” Sin asked. His tone filled with humor. I felt my face heat up.

“N-No....” I said. “Yup.” Sin said, kissing my forehead.

“AWWWE! SO CUTE!” Chase yelled. I jumped, then glared at him. There was Chase, and Patrick. Both wearing shit eating grins. Uhoh.

“Can we help you?” Sin asked, rolling his eyes.
“Yes, it’s 4 am, we’re going to bed, c’mon love birds, you spent your day together. When I’m not dead, Sin, your dead.” Patrick said, pointing to the stairs as he slowly started to trudge up them. I groaned, Sin chuckled, then picked me up and began to follow.

“Too fucking cute for your own good.” Chase muttered, following behind us, yawning. I yawned.

“Did we fall asleep?” I asked. Patrick laughed. “Yup.” Something was up....I was just too tired to care.
♠ ♠ ♠
SORRRY! Gah, school. ewwwwww. It's short. The next one will be up soon. I promise.

A HUGE THANK YOU TO THE 2 PEOPLE WHO KEEP THIS STORY ALIVE:
xxkeereebowxx (thank you for telling me to update, i needed to hear it from somone <3)
ANNND MY NUMBER ON COMMENTER:
miss montie

i love each and everyone of you, tell your friends, this story needs more love :)
xoxoxoxo