‹ Prequel: This Boy I Broke
Status: infinite hiatus

How the Rain Cloud Fell In Love With the Rainbow

4

Sin’s POV

“MMMMMMMPPHHHH!!” Patrick yelled. Or, tried to yell. I had gotten tired of him yelling about me and Paris. So, naturally, I put duct tape on his mouth. And, naturally, so he wouldn’t take it off, I bound his hands together. And, naturally, so he wouldn’t run away, I bound his feet together. Naturally.

“So, because you’re so annoying, I’m going to roll you, in my little red wagon, to your house, then, Paris and I are going to slowly take the duct tape off, then we are going to run. Then I’ll get him ice cream. So, for a first date what do you think?” I asked, smirking at the bound, pissed off, person I call my best friend.

“MMMMMM!” He yelled.
“Yeah, I know, me showing up with you tied up might freak him out. I’m calling him right now. So shut up. We don’t want to freak him out now do we?”

“Hello?” God, I’m beginning to love that voice. SHUT UP!
“Hey Paris, it’s Sin. Don’t be alarmed. Your brother was acting like an idiot, I’m showing up at your house soon, with his tied up. We are then going to slowly rip the duct tape off of him, and then run. They ice cream.”
Silence.
“For our first date, you want to piss my brother off, run from him, then eat ice cream?” Paris asked.
“Yeah.” I said. I personally thought it was romantic.
“I knew I liked you for a reason.”
I knew I liked him for a reason. I looked down at Patrick.
“Stay while I get my wallet. Then I’ll carry you downstairs and to my wagon.”
****************************************************************************************************
Paris’ POV

“That’s his idea of a first date?” Chase asked. I nodded. “That’s awesome. If you want, I’ll untie his hands and feet, and you guys run for it.” I grinned.
“I’ll ask Sin when he gets here.”
****************************************************************************************************
Sin’s POV

“Patrick! When you get Sin back for this, video tape it. I wanna see it.”
Said the man that I call dad.
“Meanie.” I mumbled. As I rolled my little red wagon down the block to Patrick’s house.
****************************************************************************************************
Paris’ POV
I opened the door, and almost laughed out loud. There, sitting in a red wagon, tied up,and looking pissed. Was my big brother.
“And mom calls you a role model...” I said. Sin snickered. I smiled at him.
“Come on in, Chase said, he’d untie Patrick to give us a head start.” Sin grinned
“Sounds perfect.”
“SIN I’M GOING TO KILL YOU! I DON’T CARE IF YOUR PERFECT FOR MY BROTHER I’M GOING RIP OUT YOUR-OWWWWW!”

Patrick yelled as Chase ripped the tape off of his feet.
“Run?” Paris asked. I nodded.
****************************************************************************************************
I looked at the adorable boy giggling beside me, licking his cone. Wait..I did not just call him...alright alright I did. I CALLED PARIS ADORABLE. AND HE IS.
“Are you ok Sin?” Paris asked, looking at me. I smiled.
“Yes I am, I’m just thinking how adorable you are.” I smiled, kissing his forehead.
Paris looked me.
“Who are you, and what horrible things have you done to Sin. And why?” He asked. With a straight face. I chuckled.
“What, I can’t act slightly happy because I’m on a date with the most adorable, fantastic, beautiful, funny, loud, ADHD boy?”
“I am NOT AD-AH BALLOONS!” Paris yelled, as he pretty much jumped on my back.
I picked him up and set him back on his feet.
“Balloons?” I asked, with an eyebrow raised. He nodded.
“Evil.” He whispered. I shook my head. We were done our ice cream. It was late. But, considering the fact that I just might not last the night....Just then, my cell phone rang.
“Hello?”
“I really should kill you. And I will. I will get you back for this. But for now. I’ll be nice. Your parents went out, and they have decided that your sleeping over at my house. My mom isn’t home, but she did call, Chase and I told her, and yeah, you guys aren’t sleeping in the same room. She said after 4 months you could. Don’t ask me why 4 months. Your mom gave me a toothbrush. Cause the one you had here is all gross. So your all set. You and my brother better get here in one piece. Where are you?”
“Lonsdale, we’re at Brazza. We’ll start walking now cause the next bus doesn’t come for another hour.”
“Tomorrow you better watch out.”
The line went dead.
“Was that my brother?” Paris asked. I nodded.
“I’m sleeping over, you mom has decreed that we’re not allowed to share a room until we hit our 4 month mark. Patrick is going to kill me tomorrow.” Paris nodded.
“Mmmk. Does that mean that I can steal you tonight? Before we go to bed I mean.” He said, looking down. A light pink blush coating his cheeks. I smiled. Before I gently lifted his chin up, making him meet my eyes. I leaned down, and gently kissed him. He was the one who applied pressure. I swear. It was getting slightly more heated when-
“EWWW!” Paris and I jumped apart, and I was ready to punch whoever said that.
“Nathan, you knew this was coming, as did I. Shut up.” Abby said. I rolled my eyes. They were both hold pizza slices. Paris snorted.
“Your wish you were kissing a guy this hot.”
Nathan scrunched up his nose.
“I.AM.STRAIGHT.”
“Some times I wonder.” Paris mumbled under his breath. I snorted.
“It’s Chase I wonder about.” Paris looked at me.
“Me too. I was thinking about that earlier.”
“Well, whatever happens, we’ll stick together!” Abby said, linking arms with Nathan before they skipped off. Not before Nathan told us to get a room and lock it.
“You know, that’s probably the first smart thing he suggested.” I said. Paris smacked me for that. But then he kissed it better. Oh dear god, I’m beginning to melt. Stupid, perfect, adorable boy.
♠ ♠ ♠
There. I really am sorry for the long wait. I'll try to get as much done as I can before school starts. Comments help. A lot. 14 to be exact. One for each of you. :)
xoxoxoxo