Status: Active I am trying to type as fast as i can

Kiss Me Here

Nine

So it was time for spin the bottle and Logan, Joe, Kendall, Nikki, Mandy, James, Nick, Carlos, Zach, Kevin, Jeany, Iris, Selena, Maddi and I were all in the circle. I started by spinning the bottle it landed on Joe. Great. I leaned in and kissed him. I saw rage in Kendalls eyes so then Kendall spun the bottle it landed on me. Great. I mumbled and when he kissed me I felt something. Everyone else left after I kissed Joe.

"Lily, can we talk?" Kendall asked. I nodded my head and saw Joe staring at me.

"What is it Kendall." I said.

"So I like you, and so does Joe, so will tell me who you like." Kendall said.

"You, but Joe is really upset that I won't go out with him. But I choose you." I said.

Before Kendall said anything I felt his lips against mine and when we were done kissing he smiled. Joe then just stood there texting someone. I got a text from him saying, "We need to talk later."

"Lily, are you okay." Nikki asked

"No, I mean yes, I don't know, I really need to talk." I said.

"'Well tell me what happened." Nikki said.

"When I kissed Joe I felt sparks and it felt right, and when I kissed Kendall I felt exactly the same way, I like Kendall, but I also like Joe. Help me." I said.

"Well, you know how Joe feels and how Kendall feels, so I honestly don't know how to help. You've known Joe longer, he always tries to get you to be his girlfriend, he maybe a bad boy but he seems really sweet, but Kendall seems like your type. I really can't help you, want me to ask Mandy?" Nikki said.

"Yeah, please thanks for talking to me." I said.

"Lily, Nikki told me what happened. I think you should follow your heart, Joe really likes you and so does Kendall, who makes you feel like your theirs." Mandy said.

I thought about how Joe was always there when he and my sister broke up. I then remembered that if I do date Kendall and it goes bad he will wait, but he also always compliments me and I just couldn't take it so I ran upto my room and locked it so no one could get in.

********** 20 minutes Later*****************

I finally got out of my room and walked upto Mandy and said, "Guess who I think would be the best for me?" Mandy smiled and said, "Umm Kendall because he is hot, but I think Joe would be best for you."

Just before I could answer Mikki walked up and said, "So did you pick yet. Kendall is a total match for you."

I looked over my shoulder and saw that Kendall was smiling and talking to Logan and Joe was flirting with me. I looked at Mandy and Nikki and said, "I never really made up my mind, Can you guys go see if Kendall would be friends if I chose Joe and vise-versa." Mandy and Nikki nodded.

Mandy came back and said, "Well Joe said yes but he also said you could date him in secret."

Nikki walked up and said, "Kendall said, "Of course, but if we aren't dating we could secretly date."

I gulped and said, "I don't know who to pick, I think it will be," I then paused for a dramatic effect and said, "Kendall, but I know Joe will want to date me in secret so tell him yes and Nikki tell Kendall I choose him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Read Chapter to find out what happens next.