Status: comments are lovely :]

If It Hurts This Much Then It Must Be Love

sixteen.

Jack’s POV

I picked up my phone and dialled Alex’s number for the 5th time, again it rang it before it came to his answer machine.

“Alexander William Gaskarth if you do not answer your phone I swear I will… I don’t know but I’ll do something” I screamed down the phone before I hung up.

I paced round my living room.

I decided to text the guys to see if they had heard from Alex.

Have you heard from Alex, he won’t pick up his phone – Jack<3Julie

After I sent it to both Zack and Rian I began pacing the room again. Why wont he pick up? I need my bestfriend.

My phone started buzzing in my pocket, but it wasn’t a text.

“Helloo” I answered as soon as I picked up the phone not even checking the caller ID

“Jack I’m with Ri, we’re on our way to yours – Alex won’t answer our calls either, even though he text us both just last week.” Zack rushed out quickly, it seems I’m not the only one worrying about Alex.

“Okay, how long will you be?” I asked.

“About an hour” he replied quickly.

“Okay see you then” I smiled a little.

Zack didn’t reply he hung up, obviously worried about Alex and wanting to get here as fast as he could. I decided to sit down and watch TV as there is nothing I can do until Zack and Rian get here.

--

“He’s not going to answer Jack let’s just break down the door!” Zack spoke calmly but I could still see the frustration building up through his body.

“Okay just give me one last try” I replied, knocking on the door loudly and firmly.

After a minute I stood back and nodding in the direction of Zack. He took a deep breath before he walked towards the door. He barged into it on his side, which unsettled it, he done it a second time and the door flew open; Zack falling through the gap where the door stood. Once Zack was steady, Rian and I stepped through the door.

As we walked through the second door that led to the living room, we saw a trail of blood – my eyes followed the trail as fast as they could and soon they set on an unconscious Alex who sat slumped on the floor an empty bottle of Vodka in his hands.

What happened to him?
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah so this took me ages, sorry i've just not been in the writting mood lately - i've been hyper about too many other things but this is rather long :D
please comment :D