Status: comments are lovely :]

If It Hurts This Much Then It Must Be Love

twentytwo.

Callie’s POV

“Miss Sommerhaus I’m pleased to say that you are pregnant” The doctor spoke in a cool and relaxed tone.

Pleased, he wasn’t the one who didn’t know who the father was off her baby.

“How far gone am I?” I asked trying to smile.

“Um 12 weeks, so that’s 3 months” he smiled at me.

Shit, I was still with Alex three months ago; it was more than likely going to be Stephen’s baby but I’d still had sex with Alex.

“Thankyou Doctor” I said smiling politely as I stood up and walked towards the door.

--

I sat on the couch, eating some ice cream when I heard the door open and in stepped Stephen – it was time to tell him. I wasn’t sure if he was the biological dad but it was him that I loved and he was going to be my baby’s dad.

“Come sit down baby I need to tell you something” I spoke clearly, although my heart was beating at an unsteady pace.

“What is it babe?” He asked sitting beside me.

I scopped out some ice cream and popped it in my mouth, all I was doing was preventing telling him for another few seconds – it was pointless.

After that scoop of ice cream was done I put the tub down on the table and turned to Stephen grabbing his hands in mine.

“Is it something serious, you’re okay aren’t you?” He asked worry beginning to make its way across his face.

“I’m pregnant” I whispered.

His face went from pain to jubilation in the space of five seconds.

“That’s brilliant news!” He shouted jumping up, pulling me up with him and into a tight hug.

Yeah it is brilliant news, I was eventually warming to the fact that I was going to be a mum.
♠ ♠ ♠
right so i wasn't going to add this but then it worked out better in my head hehe otherwise i'd probably confuse you all later :D!
hehee comment please :]!