Status: comments are lovely :]

If It Hurts This Much Then It Must Be Love

two.

A loud knock on the door woke me up suddenly, before going to answer the door I checked the time on my alarm clock half 5 in the morning who seriously wanted to wake me up at that time. As I walked out the door I looked back at Callie’s still body, she was curled up in a ball in the corner – the way she always did.

I eventually got to the bottom of the stairs and opened the door; the daylight rushed in and took away my sight for a few seconds. Once my eyes adjusted to the new light, I saw Jack smiling back at me, that goofy little smile I’d seen just about every day since I was 7.

“wanna come running with me?” he asked, no stupid greeting, no funny comment, just a plain question – is this seriously Jack I’m speaking too.

I then let out a laugh, obviously it was Jack, this time he wasn’t adding any stupid words; he was just asking a stupid question, Jack certainly never went running at half five in the morning. The Jack I knew slept in till about one o’clock in the afternoon and once he had eventually moved from his bed he would stuff himself with pizza and chocolate cake – running just wasn’t in his nature.

“What you laughing at?” he replied quickly staring at me, the goofy smile fading from his childish face.

“You running, and why are you up at half five in the morning; that’s about seven hours early!” I replied a bit grumpier than I had meant it to be.

Jack let out a loud sigh, his dark brown eyes bored deep into me; he was serious about this.

“I need to change, I feel like Julie’s going off me I’m sure she was drooling over that launter idiot on the computer the other day, and look how buff he is.” He replied looking down at his shoes, sometimes Jack really lacked self-confidence.

I was his best friend and I could actually feel his hurt at this occasion no matter how weird and stupid he was being. I wanted to tell him he was being stupid and she obviously loved him for who he was, but then I thought if we were to go running we could share our problems. No matter how stupid and goofy Jack acted he always had a serious side and he could really help me through my problems.

“Okay, just let me get my cottons on” I replied winking at Jack and his goofy smile returned.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for the long wait i was on holiday o:!
i am back now tho and expect regular updatess :)!
and omggss have you all heard all time low's cover of alejandro i've had it on bloody repeat its amazingg xD
anyway comment yeah?
i love you all xx