Status: comments are lovely :]

If It Hurts This Much Then It Must Be Love

five.

“What do you mean I’m being fucking selfish?” I asked, my voice beginning to raise.

“What I said Alex, you obviously want to come out and get drunk, all I want is a night out with my girls, do you not trust me or something?” Callie screamed back at me.

We’d be arguing for five minutes, Jack’s good idea wasn’t met as graciously by Callie, in other words she didn’t want me to go out with her.

“Get drunk!” I screamed.

I then let out a laugh before continuing “Oh you can talk! I’ve not had a drink in two years Callie and do you know why that is because of fucking you! But you don’t seem to care anymore do you – you come in drunk every night I can’t take it anymore” I screamed so loud, I’m surprised the house wasn’t shaking.

I was so pissed off I didn’t even want to hear Callie’s reply so I turned and walked towards the door.

“Yeah run away Alex, just like you always did!” Callie shouted as I opened the door and walked out.

Fucking bitch! No matter how much I hated her right now I knew deep down I’d never be able to let her go.
♠ ♠ ♠
ahh this is so short :|
and i didn't update yesterday and i wont tomorrow </3 i reallu am bad... but its summer and i've been staying at peoples houses and they've been staying at mines and its just been pretty awesome and omg i have a date on thursday :|:L! i really like the guy and stuff so my mate set us up on a date!
ahah anyway comment this :)?
i might update again tonight if i get 3 comments xD