Status: comments are lovely :]

If It Hurts This Much Then It Must Be Love

eight.

“So man how did it go the other night?” Jack asked staring at me intently.

We were sitting in Jack’s living room playing computer games.

“Well it started off bad, she didn’t want me to go with her and we had an argument” I focused on the game for a moment before continuing.

“Then when I came back in we had the most amazing sex ever!” I finished smiling as I won the game.

“Damn you!” Jack shouted as he threw the controller down.

“Well what can I say I’m unbeatable” I replied – oh I’m so big headed.

We sat in silence for only a few seconds.

“Alex I have to tell you something, but wait a minute.” Jack said seriously before he got up and ran out the room.

I heard him pound up the stairs and into his room. It was only me and Jack in today – Julie and Callie were out shopping. Eventually Jack ran back into the room with his hands behind his back, he sat back down on the couch and turned to me.

“Alex; I have to ask you something...” he spoke softly before he pulled a velvet box out from behind his back.

“NO! Jack seriously we have girlfriends; I know its legal and everything now but I can’t marry you!” I replied beginning to freak out I seriously wouldn’t put this past Jack it’s just something he’d do.

Jack laughed at me, I was seriously freaking out now – I had a girlfriend!

“I’m not asking you to marry me silly; I was asking you if you think I should ask Julie to marry me?” he asked – Jack could be so serious when he wanted to be.

“oh” I let out a big sigh of relief.

“yeah, you are perfect together, course you should.” I eventually replied smiling at Jack.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry im being so slow with updates recently all i can say is its summer and im out all the time recently and the times i get on the computer are early morning and late night and most times i can't get in the writing mood :)!
anyway please comment :D! xx