My Love Scent

Nine: Bloody Porn

Kissing passionately his cold lips as he grabs my waist close to him.

“Take your blouse off” He growls taking his jacket off. I stare at him scared and confused.

“Just do it!” He demands reaping the back of my blouse with his hands and finally taking my blouse off as I giggle. I stand up to take my jeans off.

“Did I tell you to take your jeans off? Pervert” He yells standing up, I stare at him with both hands unbuttoning my jeans.

“Since you can’t decide I’ll decide for you” I inform trying to do a sexy voice, he laughs.

“You think you can handle me?” He questions staring at my naked self.

“The question is, you think you can handle me without killing me?” I had to ask, I want him but not enough to die in the trial.

“I have no idea” He replies pushing me roughly to the sofa.

After a few minutes of pleasure I feel a crack that makes me scream my lungs out.

“Stop it, stop it please!” I beg James but he is lost in the moment. Blood starts racing from my shoulder ending up in my elbow. “Fuck James stop it! You broke my shoulder!”

“Shit!” He yells trying to control himself but he continues on the action. I am experiencing a weird sensation of pleasure and extreme pain at the same time, weirdly I’m enjoying it. Suddenly he runs away, comes back from my room with a one piece pajama and dresses me as he cans. Covers my shoulder with his jacket and sit me outside in my car.

“Go to the doctor, quick!” He says running away.

“Moron I can’t, I have a broken shoulder!” I yell crying but satisfied. I stare at the car wheel for a moment. “Is my shoulder not my spine, I can do this, I have to do this” I think buckling my seatbelt. I drive slowly, anxious to step in the hospital. Minutes later I arrive in the emergency room.

“Help!” I beg to a nurse uncovering the tourniquet. She stares at me in shock.

“Dr. Cullen, Dr. Cullen your are required in the emergency room.” The lady demands trough some speakers and walks me to one of those beds.

“He will be here in a minute” She says leaving me and exactly a minute later he opens the curtain. Blonde, sexy mature man.

“Can you tell me your name?” He questions closing the curtain.

“Amelie” I respond shyly.

“What happened, Amelie?” He questions again, revising my shoulder closely.

“I was in my house… and my friends lost control while we were… wrestling” I lie horribly. Dr. Cullen takes a deep breath near my shoulder, as he is sniffing it. He gently helps me to get down.

“I need to take an x-ray of your shoulder, come to my office with me” He informs in a doctor tone. We walk like two minutes, he constantly looking back at me, father alike. When we arrive in to his office he places me in front of an x-ray machine.

“Whatever you were really doing… is she here with you?” He question without looking at me, doing his doctor thing with the machine.

“No, I came alone. Actually I was wrestling with a boy” I answer as he helps me sit. He takes the phone and dials a number.

“Katy come and pickup some x-ray results” He says loud and clear. He dials another number again.

“Jasper please come to the hospital, I have found useful clues” He chats in whispers. A nurse enters and takes away my results a he talks.

“Tell me your parents phone Amelie” He demands sweetly and firm. I freak out.

“Why? What’s wrong? Please don’t tell them!” I say quick making him smile.

“Are you over 18 year old?” He questions and I immediately get the purpose of the call. He dials the number and my mother picks up.

“She is coming will leave the house in half and hour, when she finishes some papers” He informs me after a long chat with my mother.

“What will I do until she gets here?” I question scared.

“Well, we have to wait for the printed results, by now I will inject some anesthesia in the area” He says while searching in a small freezer. I stare at my bloody shoulder when he is inserting the needle.

“Not afraid of needles? That will be useful” He says in a joking tone mixed up with a dark mysterious voice, I agree softly.

“Where did you meet your strange brutal friend?” He asks sitting in his doctor professional chair. I can’t tell him I meet my vampire friend when he tried to kill me in my room, he will think I’m insane.

“In school” I lie. Wait, he looks too old to be in school. “I mean, in the forest” I say when I thought on meeting someone normal; I realize that is a strange place to meet someone. “I mean in a park. Me and James meet in a park” I lie horribly, Dr. Cullen stares at me with a confused face.
♠ ♠ ♠
IM SOOOO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPLOAD!!!! I started college and I am so busy! but writing a few sentences a day I finally finished a chapter! I Do it because I LOVE MY READERS!
COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE PLEASE!
Twitter me: http://www.twitter.com/LalokPR
My Blog: http://dayavera.blogspot.com
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/lalokpr