Loverman

' Cause I Am What I Am I'm Your Loverman

“ Wake up, guys. It’s time to go “ Kirk’s voice could be heard from the other side of the door.

Lars immediately jumps from bed and puts on his boxers that James had started to take off, and runs into the bathroom, opening the water from the shower. James gets to the door and opens it, but before he looks for clothes of Lars that may be on the floor.

“ What?” James says, trying to sound irritate. “I was sleeping”

“ Where’s Lars? “ asks Cliff, suspiciously and gets his head inside the room. “ hm..” he stops, and sniffs trying to recognize the smell “ smells like sex “

“ Who was here last night, James ?” Kirk asks, tapping his foot on the floor.

“ Would you just get in and shut up? There was nobody here. It was just me and Lars “

Something was heard from the bathroom, as somebody slapped himself, and in fact that was the truth: Lars slapped his forehead when he heard what an idiot James could be. ‘what the fuck is he doing’, he is thinking. He stops the shower and puts a towel around him, and gets out of the bathroom.

“ Lars, was someone here last night?”

Lars answers really quickly, not even thinking: “ I brought a girl last night.”
Cliff and Kirk were both amazed and had their jaws fallen when Lars looked at them.

Then Kirk says, “Dude, you’re the only one that got laid that since we started touring. Congrats” and he comes to Lars and hits the latter’s arm slowly, with his fist.

Lars tells Kirk and Cliff go because they want to dress up, but Cliff looks suspiciously at James, as saying ‘ And what about him?‘ . They were both ready and packed and went to the next town where they were giving the concert.

Kirk and Cliff became more and more suspicious about the noises that came from Lars’ bunk, especially that they couldn’t find James anywhere.
“Jamie… Jamie, stop. What if someone catches us?”

“No one’s gonna catch us, baby. Don’t worry.”

So James continues on sucking Lars’ neck, the latter trying not to moan from pleasure. James already had his special technique of giving a hickey, sucking only from the low part of the neck, that is very close to shoulders, because a hickey on the neck could be seen very easily when Lars wore a tee shirt, and the guys already became suspicious.

One day, James grabbed Lars by shoulders and hit him against the car, starting to kiss him and putting his hands under his t-shirt. Lars let James play his game, knowing that Cliff and Kirk were eating in the restaurant where their car was parked.
That was the day they were wrong.

Kirk screamed like a little girl seeing a spider, when in fact Cliff and him saw James sucking Lars’ neck and the latter one, moaning with pleasure.

“ What the fuck are you two doing here? “ Kirk asked, thinking that maybe his voice would stop the two men kissing. But that didn’t help, though Lars was pushing James off him .

“ You’re gay? “ Cliff asks, looking at Lars and James at the same time.
Kirk, as he hadn’t realized the two who were kissing were boys, opened his mouth in surprise, and after a second his face lightened, smiling and looking at Cliff, as expecting something.

“ What? “ screamed Cliff in Kirk’s face.

“ I though we could tell them “ said he, embarrassed and sad.

“ Tell what ?” James asked Cliff as knowing what was going to happen and what Kirk meant.

“ Tell you that we are dating “ Kirk says happy, with a childish voice.

“ Oh my god! Metallica’s going gay! “ Lars said, putting his hands on his head and starting running around the car. “ Our fans are so going to burn our cd’s “

“ What fans? “ James asked, putting his hands on his hips and looking seriously at Lars . “ We have been playing for a couple of years, it’s not like we got famous over night! “

“ I don’t care. We’re so fucked up. I know this was a bad idea, but you were like ‘ no, Larrie ... we’re gonna be happy and what else matters when we love each other ? ‘ screamed Lars in James face, before getting into the car and locking it after him.

Sobs could be heard from the car and the guys realized that Lars was crying.

“ Gosh, he really is a pansy …“ said Cliff.

“ Hey, don’t pick with my boyfriend “ said James, raising a finger at Cliff, threatening.

“ Maybe your girlfriend “ said mockingly Kirk, before starting to laugh with Cliff.

“ I heard that! “ Lars said, from the car. Some seconds later, he got out of the car, went to James and kissed him hard on the lips and went to the bathroom, in the restaurant.

To his surprise, nobody from the restaurant was looking at him with amazement. He thought that he was luckier than the last time they parked by a restaurant, when James and him fucked on the backseat of the car and left a door opened. That time, fathers and mothers got out of the restaurant, going to their cars with their hands on their children’s face, and swearing the two in love boys.

Why doesn’t anybody get that love isn’t about gender and that they can play even better when they are in love ? Their love for each other will never affect their music, it even improves their inspiration.

Though how odd can it be that from four of them, they’re all together, 2 couples, best friends, lovers, band mates.

Lars thought that maybe is not so bad that Kirk loves Cliff and vice versa , as long as they are not homophobes . But how will their fans react when they’ll find out that the metal gods are gay?
They will of course associate them with pink and all those cute and gay colours and things, and they’ll think their hobbies are applying each other makeup or combing each other their hair and tying it with purple and pink ribbons.

Though they’re gayest things are James’ undies with the the Great Britain’s flag and his [ Lars’ ] swimming shorts that are so tight they squeeze his ass, though James says look hot on him. Even if he doesn’t know how is Cliff or Kirk in bed, he remembers Kirk tying his hair in two pony tails or Cliff moisturizing his hands with hand cream that smelled like peach.

Thinking clearer about it, he doesn’t give a fuck about what people will say about their gay band and will never complain if fans will throw bear cans at them during the next concerts or ever.

He loves James. James loves him. Kirk loves Cliff and Cliff loves Kirk. What else should matter in this world if love is everything?

Lars returns to the parking lot and finds Cliff and Kirk on the back sat of the car, Kirk having his head buried in Cliff’s neck and James sitting on the passenger’s seat. He gets in and puts on the seatbelt .

“ I missed you guys. “ says he, after starting the engine.

“ You left for 5 minutes to pee, dude “ says Cliff ironically.

“ Yeah, but my thoughts raped my fantasies and it seemed as it would never end “ Lars says, sighing.

“ I know what you mean.. “ continues Kirk, getting his head up from Cliff’s chest.

“ I love you, mates “ Lars says, starting to cry. “ And I love you the most “ continues, and kisses James on lips, and throws his arms around his boyfriend’s neck sighing, as all his problems suddenly disappeared.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry. I know it's short and it took me a lotta time to update. Sorry cause it's crappy, too.