Contagious Chemistry

Heart To Heart

"You lost her?! You fucking lost her?!", Ally sneered, trying to bottle up her anger because they were in a public place. People around them who probably knew who they were stopped, and whispered to their friends. "How, Stephen, how?! She's only three years old!"

Stephen looked down to his feet, confused on how to explain it to Ally. "I'm sorry, Ally. She was right next to me, I swear to God, but I picked up my phone, and bam! She disapeared."

"Your phone? Who would be so goddamn important rather than your own daughter, Steph?! You can just tell a three year old to stay still!", she ranted and ignored all the whispers and murmurs around them.

"Look, I'm sorry, Ally, I lost our daughter, but now, let's try to find her, okay?"

Ally pursed her lips and nodded slightly. Stephen cursed himself in his thoughts. She was probably taking her words back of him being a good father for their daughter.

They looked all over the theme park and asked every single parent there, but none of them saw Casey. Ally was in the edge of tears after a whole day looking around. They sat down on a bench because Ally was hiccuping, due to the tears she held back.

"Where is she, Stephen?!", Ally sobbed and wiped her tears away with the back of her hand. "I never lost her, what if something happened to her?"

Stephen tucked a piece of her shiny auburn hair into the back of her ear. "I'm sorry, Ally.", he apologized for the millionth time. "We need to go to the information. Probably they could help us look for Casey."

Ally nodded and when they stood up, they heard the familiar crying. Their head snapped to the direction from the cry and saw their daughter, sitting on the sidewalks, with her fists in front of her eyes. "Casey!", Ally practically screamed and ran to her daughter.

Stephen ran behind her and when he caught up with them, Ally already had Casey in her arms and kissed her on the cheeks repeatedly. "Honey, I'm really sorry! I'm really sorry.", she murmured to her daughter.

"I'm sorry, Casey, you shouldn't be running off like that alone.", Stephen apologized to the toddler as he stroked the back of her head.

Casey nuzzled her head onto the crook of her mother's neck. "I want to go home, I want uncle Jack."

Stephen's eyes widened when he heard Jack's name. "W-We could still play, Casey."

She shook her head. "I want to go home, I'm tired and I want uncle Jack."

Ally sighed and rocked Casey side to side slightly. "We can talk about this in the car, Steph."

She was like reading Stephen's mind. Of course he was curious. Why in the world Casey wanted Jack? Did Ally and Jack are still in a relationship or something? Millions of thought running through Stephen's mind as they walked back to his car. Ally settled Casey on the booster seat before she got into the passenger seat and Stephen onto the driver.

The drive back to Ally's house was quiet. Stephen wanted to ask her about Jack, but he needed to wait until Casey fall asleep. When she already did and they were stuck in LA traffic, he cleared his throat. "So..."

"I know you wanted to know about Jack and I, and why Casey wanted him."

Stephen nibbled on the inside of his lips before sighing. "Yes. Do explain."

"Well, it was all started on the seventh month of my prenancy, Jack started to talk to me again, he asked me to be his girlfriend again and I needed someone to raise Casey together, he was older than you so I accepted and he accepted to be Casey's 'guardian' because I told him, you're the only one who could be her father."

"So, Casey spent her life with Jack, and you couldn't even let me come to her birthday."

She sighed. "It's not that, Stephen. She asked me so many times about is Jack really her father or not, and I always tell her no. If this makes you feel better, I told her how we... Make her. But not graphic, just the part where we lie down on the open meadow."

Stephen's cheeks burned when she mentioned how they hooked up and the result was sleeping on the back seat. His right hand fell from the steering wheel and grabbed Ally's hand. "I'm sorry, Ally. About everything. Maybe I wasn't old enough back then to take care of Casey, and I'm sorry that I can't be a good father for her from what you've seen today."

"Let's think today as an experience and I'll put it behind, Steph. I still believe that you could be the best dad for Casey.", she smiled and Stephen couldn't help but smile too.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay,this probably short because it's a filler
And i typed this up on my phone,so sorry for the errors and such
Ally updated,so i owe her this
Comments/subscription?
<3