Contagious Chemistry

Lies And Accident

John was strumming randomly on his acoustic guitar when Stephen walked through the front door of the apartment. His eyes narrowed on his older brother as he settled his guitar down on his side.

"Where were you?", he asked with a little hiss. "Jess was freaking out."

Stephen sighed and walked pass his brother without answering. He was tired and he knew that sooner or later, John would found out about Ally and Casey. Stephen could hear the thud footsteps from his brother, following his trail. When he reached their bedroom's door, John put his hand on Stephen's shoulder and gripped it.

"You haven't answered my question."

"Fuck off, John!", Stephen snapped and shook John's hand off his shoulder harshly. "Mind your own business!"

John's eyes widened on his brother's action. Stephen looked away and got into the room, slamming the door close in front of John. Stephen walked towards his bed and flopped down, letting his mind relax. It was a rough and long day. His mind was filled with the images of how people guessed that Casey was Jack's. 'Come to think of it, they do looked alike in some angles.', Stephen thought to himself.

He shook his head off from that thought, because he couldn't believe that no one knew that Casey is his, and probably no one would believe that. Ally had been secluding her from the world and lots of people didn't know who the father, but they guessed that the father was Jack.

Suddenly, the door slammed open, revealing a really pissed off Jess. "Where the fuck have you been?!", she yelled.

"Jess, can we not do this now?", Stephen mumbled but he knew that Jess could hear him. She stomped her way in and grabbed his pillow. "What the hell?!"

"Get the hell up, Steph. We. Need. To. Talk."

They were in a staring contest for a few minutes before Stephen gave up and followed her out to the balcony. When they walked out onto the open space, the dry hot wind of LA blew through them. Jess leaned back onto the railing and looked at her boyfriend sternly.

"Stephen, where did you go? Please, be honest."

"I was out."

"With who? Where?", Jess demanded. Stephen swallowed the lump in his throat. He couldn't blurt it out that he was out with Ally to Jess.

"I was out with... My friend. I met her yesterday and it was back in high school. It was no big deal, Jess, trust me."

Jess bit her lower lip and Stephen could see her body trembled from the tears she held back. "Stephen, please promise me.", she said with her husky voice. "It was no big deal."

Stephen cursed himself inside because he made his own girlfriend in the edge of tears. He pulled her into his arms and Jess finally broke down. She buried her face in his chest and her body trembled more as the tears streamed down and stained Stephen's shirt. "Please, Stephen. I don't wanna lose you. I don't wanna be without you. I love you."

Stephen pursed his lips and kissed Jess's temple. "I promise. I love you too.", he murmured againts her skin. Deep inside, he apologized to Jess that he had been lying and hurting her. He never loved her like a lover, she was like a sister to him. His heart only belonged to Ally.
********
John was texting with his current girlfriend back in Arizona as he walked down the sidewalks with a paper bag full of snacks in his other arm. It was almost sundown and his band mates needed the snacks for a game.

When he was waiting for the moment to cross the street, a familiar auburn hair walked on the other side of the street. John's eyes snapped on the direction and widened when he saw the girl of his dreams was only 10 feet away from him. A little girl was skipping next to her and they almost disappeared on the corner.

"Ally! Hey Ally! Ally Smith!", John called out, not wanting to lose another chance. Ally stopped at the other side of the road and her bright, piercing turquoise eyes widened when she saw the boy that she fell in love with three years ago. "Ally, wait up!"

John ran across the street, even though the street light was still green. John's smile was so wide, because he finally found Ally. "John, look out!", Ally's cry was heard. He stopped and looked to his side. A pair of bright lights was heading to him and the next thing he knew, he was in total darkness.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here you gooooooo,i'm bored again,in school,so i decided to write this up
Anyway,John will be in the story too,haha
Comments/subscribe?
<3

P.s Ally,go update,don't be a lazy ass,HAHAJK