Status: NEW!!!! I'll be updating this once a week, maybe twice (: Comment and subscribe, or there wont be any chapters comin' out.

Like Jack And Sally

Ice, Ice melt your hot

Seth glanced around his house. It was Friday, school was over for the weekend. Everything seemed to be going slow today, it was all boring. His mother was out on a business trip for work and he was all by himself. He called Elizabeth, but Brian answered her cell phone saying she was in the shower, and he told him to call again in an hour. So, Seth was stuck alone for the next hour or so until he called Elizabeth back.

About an hour and two games of call of duty later, Seths phone rang again. The caller ID said Elizabeth, but the voice did not belong to her.

Seth sighed and ran his fingers through his hair upon hearing Brians voice yell something to someone. Brian took a deep breath before he spoke.

"Seth?" Brian questioned.

"What do you want?" Seth grumbled.

"Elizabeth says you can come over girlie" Seth could hear the smirk in Brians voice.

"Can I talk to her?" Seth asked quietly.

"No, she said you can come over, so get your little tushy over here okay?"

"She needs to come here. I'm not going back over to your house."

"Awe, are you scared of me? Maybe you are a girl"

"Fuck you... I'll be there in a few."

Seth shut his phone and got his shoes on, then made his way out the door, a begrudging look on his face. He went outside and started his walk to Elizabeth's house all thanks to one person that he disliked with a hot passion; Brian. He curled his fingers into his jean pockets and looked around, pushing his blonde hair behind his ear every few minutes.

He made it to the house in record timing, and knocked on the door, his eyebrows raising as there were a few thumps, possibly someone falling down the stairs. The door flung open, and there was a brown haired boy standing there with a smirk on his face.

"Hi? Brian! I thought there was a guy coming over, not a hot blond girl!"

Seth's eyebrow twitched and he saw Brian in the distance, rubbing the side of his head. Then a smirk came onto his face and he pushed the brown haired boy out of the way and took Seth in a large hug.

"No touchie, this man is mine" Seth grinned.

"Holy shit! That's a boy?" The guy yelled, his mouth hanging open.

Seth shoved away from Brian and stormed off behind the brown haired boy to get up stairs top Elizabeth's room.

"She not here" Brian yelled.

"What? Where is she?" Seth asked, annoyed.

"Out with the parents, but you my friend are coming to a party with me tonight, so I'm keeping you captive." Brian said smoothly, walking up the stairs to reach out for Seth.

Seth got caught in his arms, and his face was burried into Brian's neck by Brians hand. "You can cry on my shoulder" Brian said dramaticly, with a smirk in his voice.

"He can cry on me any day..." Brians friend grinned, winking at Seth when he looked at him.

Brian huffed and dragged Seth the rest of the way up the stairs.
♠ ♠ ♠
I haavn't updated in shit long. Sorry guys D:
I got this update for buttons and Danny Worsnop.
(: So all the readers thank them, and check out caged and broken.
Co written by me and Andrew Biersak.
So, this is just a filler.

COMMENT AND SUBCRIBE FOR MORE.