Status: updating regularly (:

He Smiled at Me, Said "Just Pretend".

Explanations (SHORT)

i nodded and got up to follow her. She led my down the narrow hall, leading me to a white door. It had a small window but a pair of curtains where in front of it, making it impossible to see in.
I don't know what i expected to see, but i walked in the room with confidence that it couldn't be as bad as the things i had been imagining.

Thankfully, i was correct.

....................................................

Vince was lay down in the bed, not with the millions of wires coming from all over his body like i expected. Just one coming from his arm.
I walked up to his bed and sat down into the chair next to it, he looked up. His face was a slight smile, god knows what the fuck he was smiling about. I kept my face in a straight line.
" You fucked up" i stated.
" Kimmy?" vince tried to take my hand, i knew he was wincing in pain, but i slapped his hand away.
" What the fuck are you doing Vince? WHAT THE FUCK? I was shaking with worry. I thought i was in a dead mans apartment. You're an absolute TWAT."
Vince closed his eyes and turned his head.
" Kimmy, i know. I'm fucking stupid. Okay the truth. I take occasionally, once every week or so, but you don't understand how hard things are. My mum, she's not fucking happy. Nothing's okay. I don't know why i'm telling you. I'm a fucking freak. But i do really want to get to know you Kim."
" I do too, but... it's hard and..." i didn't know what to say. The truth, i didn't want to leave Vince. i wanted to help him.
" Vince, i like you too. But i need you to quit this shit NOW."
he sighed. Really. Sighed. Like he was a kid and i was asking him to empty the dishwasher. I guess that's all he really is. A lost kid.
" i will, i promise."
I didn't know what to believe, it was like his words where empty.To be fair he was recovering from an overdose. I decided it was best to leave. I got up.
" Where are you going? vince asked.
" Home, just for a little while, I'll be back later on."
It was four o'clock in the afternoon and i was going home. To my mother. My completely alcoholic, twattish fucking mother.

God help me.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment/ rate./ subscribe.