Status: Finished.

What Ever Happens...Happens

3/3

Image

Three Years Later….

"Come on guys, we’re going to miss the train!" I yelled behind me at my parents as I ran down the platform pushing my trolley.

I was pushing my seventeen year old legs as hard as I could. My year worth of clothes were packed away tight into my suit case and made pushing the cart harder.

"Katie Brooks slow down. We’re early!" Mother yelled back at me.

I ignored her and started counting the platforms.

Six

Seven.

Eight.

Nine and ten!

I stopped and let my parents catch up.

"Are you okay to carry on by yourself?" My father asked catching up but still trying to catch his breath.

I nodded in reply.

"Okay. Have a good semester. Remember to write to us. And we’ll see you at Christmas." Mother said tears filling her eyes.

"Oh mum," I said hugging her. "You do this every year. I’m coming back and you’ll see me in a couple of months."

Mother still sobbed on my shoulder.

"Let her go." Dad whispered in his wife’s ear.

Mother let go of me and smiled. "I’m okay."

I smiled back and gave my father and mother a quick hug.

"See ya kiddo." He said after letting me go.

I smiled one last time before turning my attention back to the brick wall that separated platform nine and ten. I looked around me once to make sure no one was looking before grabbing my trolley and running at the wall. Going through the barrier with no hesitation. I felt the adrenaline kick in when I got on the other side.

A whole new platform immerged in front of me. I smiled when I saw the sign for platform 9 ¾.

The big red train that looked so familiar was starting up and getting ready for the long journey.

I walked down the side of the platform to the luggage drop off. I smiled at the worker as I handed him my things and pushed the empty trolley aside.

I looked down the platform and searched the surrounding area.

Where is he? I asked myself looking at the clock.

10:45 a.m.

He has fifteen minutes before- My train of thought was broke off by someone yelling my name.

"Katie!" Someone yelled.

I looked around searching for the voice.

The last thing I saw before getting thrown into a hug was a blur of familiar dark black hair.

My heart soared.

"Tom!" I said laughing as he picked me up off the ground and swirled me around in his arms.

"Oh god, I missed you." Tom said putting my feet back on the ground before leaning his forehead against mine.

I felt his breath on my cheek and goose bumps ran up my arm. "Hi." I said simply.

"Hey." He said before pressing his lips against mine.

I soared higher and higher.

The warm feeling of his lips made me forget everything. I didn’t care if we missed the train or who was watching.

I threw my arms around his neck and he put his hand on my back pulling me closer.

Tom pulled away first but not that far. I could still feel his whole body pressed against mine.

"Missed you too." I said simply.

"You have no idea how much I did." Tom said.

I blushed and bit my bottom lip.

"Oi Tom! We’re going to miss the train!" Avery yelled at us. Lestrange and Nott were right behind him..

"I’m coming." Tom said pulling back from our embrace.

Tom took hold of my hand and led us both on the train. Avery, Lestrange and Nott following closely behind.

We walked down the narrow corridor of the train till we found an empty compartment. Tom sat down in an empty and pulled me down on his lap.

Avery, Lestrange and Nott were just about to sit across from us when Tom spoke.

"Get your own room!" He said sharply and they quickly scurried away.

"They could have stayed you know." I said leaning my head against his shoulder.

"Yeah I know. But I haven’t seen you all summer and I wanted you all to myself." He said putting his arms around my waist.

I smiled and blushed a bit. "I have missed you."

I looked up at Tom’s face and saw a small smile creep onto his face.

"Come on, just smile." I said tracing my finger along his mouth.

He looked down at me and laughed.

"Come on. For me?" I said flipping my lip and making a baby face.

Then he smiled.

Really smiled.

I clapped and laughed. "See that wasn’t so hard."

"It’s just because of that face you made." He said running his fingers through my hair.

"What face?" I asked innocently.

He smiled again.

"Okay I’ll do that ever time you need to smile." I said.

"You make me smile on the inside with or without the face." Tom said.

I smiled to myself and shifted my position so my head was on his lap and my legs were on the seat.

"Tired are we?" He asked still playing with my hair.

"Maybe. I couldn’t sleep last night."

"And why is that?"

"I couldn’t wait to go back home."

He laughed. "Hogwarts is home to you now?"

I nodded. "And because you are there."

"Ahhh I see." He said.

The compartment door was flung open and I jumped up.

My best friend Allison was in the door.

"KATIE!!" She said and jumped on me, giving me the biggest hug.

"ALLISON!" I yelled back.

Tom laughed and backed up a bit.

Allison and I have been best friends ever since the first year of Hogwarts. We clicked right away and have been besties ever since. We both got into Slytherin and we became even closer after we got all our classes together. So yeah we we’re both purebloods. But Allison is way smarter than me. I would have failed out go Hogwarts if it wasn’t for her. Allison never liked the fact that I was officially dating Tom. She thought he was a snake and couldn’t be trusted. She didn’t know him like I did though.

"Oh, hi Tom." Allison said after letting me go and sitting across from Tom and I.

"Allison. Lovely to see you again." He replied.

"You too. So anyway Katie. How was your summer?" She said ignoring Tom and turning her attention to me.

"Boring. It would have been better if you were there." I said.

"I know I feel the same. It was so boring hanging around my old muggle friends. It was totally awkward the whole time because I was a witch now." Allison said.

"Same here." I said.

She smiled. "I’ll leave you two alone. You have a lot to catch up on. See you at school. Save me a seat in the Great Hall" Allison said and winked at me.

I smiled back and rolled my eyes.

She waved and opened the sliding door and closed it behind here.

I turned back to Tom and shrugged.

"She was always a little bit different wasn’t she?" Tom asked.

I smiled at him and leaned back against him. "Yeah she was a little odd."

Tom kissed my forehead and I yawned.

"Get some sleep before we get to Hogwarts. I’ll make sure you won’t get left behind." He said.

I nodded and put my head back down on his lap.

Tom stroked my hair and I quickly feel asleep at the feel of his touch.
♠ ♠ ♠
Last chapter!!
Short and Sweet
Tell me what you think and if i should continue or not.

~Ashley