Status: Hopefully an update every day :D

I Believe, If You Need Me To

Please hand me my cover and my soul

“I'm sorry Mom!” Frank sighed, throwing his arms up in the air with exaggeration. “It just seemed fun at the time!”

“Frank, you better not mess your chances up at this new school, all you seem to be good at is getting into trouble... I seriously don't know what to do with you any more!” Franks mom cried, shaking her head at her sons awful behaviour.

“But Mom, that stink bomb was funny, you gotta...”

“Frank, grow up!” His Mom hissed “Now be quiet because the head teacher is walking over!”

A tall stocky built man walked over towards Frank and his Mom. Frank bit his lip ring, nervous.

“I've just got off the phone to Frank's old head teacher...” The giant said, unimpressed. His heavy New York accent made him sound permanently angry. “We've heard some of the things your son got up to, Mrs. Iero...”

Frank's mom sat nervously, she was hoping the school wouldn't look that much into Frank's previous school. She knew that the school she was hoping to en roll her son into was one of the best in the area, and she was 70% sure he'd blew it.

“But... however, we are willing to take a chance with Frank. We have a strict behaviour policy at this school... but we also like to take challenges.” The headteacher said. Frank was not impressed, this man had practically called Frank a 'challenge'. The tall man took a seat next to Frank and his Mom. He eyed Frank's lip ring, frowning.

“Boy, are you able to take thatout for school?” The man said, pointing at Frank's piercing, Frank watched his moustache wobble as he talked. Frank soon realised that the man was talking to him and nodded. He didn't want to take his lip ring out, so he was already planning ways to bend the school rules. The headmaster nodded and shuffled some paper work he was holding.

“Right, you can start today!” The tall man that went by the name of 'Mr.Harvey' nodded.

“Go to the office at the front of the school and I'll ask them to print you off a time table, they've already noted down your opinions from your previous school.”

Frank nodded. The smile on his mother's face looked permanent. She really was very happy that Frank had got into the school. When the head teacher walked away, Frank turned to his Mom, she ruffled his hair.

“Don't patronise me mother!” The teenage boy rolled his eyes. He waved goodbye to his Mom then knocked on the office glass. A kind lady passed him over a time table with a smile. Frank already began to like this school a bit. He looked down at his time table. He realised that he'd probably missed his first lesson which was Maths, but then smiled when he realised he had art next. He opened the school planner that the nice lady from the office passed him with his time table, and he looked for the map of the school. Finding it, he found his way to his art classroom. Whilst he was doing so, the bell for next lesson went. Frank furrowed his eyebrows as he struggled to find his art classroom.

He finally made it to his art classroom, ten minutes late. He stumbled in, nervously. Everyone was quiet as they drew on large pieces of white card. The classroom was quite impressive. Large painting and pieces of art hung on the walls. Frank looked around as he walked in. Then he looked over towards the teacher. The teacher was dressed very much like himself. They both wore Black skinnie jeans and converse all stars. But Frank's were red and the teacher's where black.

Frank already liked the look of this teacher, he looked like he could be a pretty cool guy. He had jet black hair which fell over his eyes as he was drawing something on the board. Noticing, from the corner of his eye, the teacher turned and faced Frank. His lips pressed in a hard line, the tall teacher glared at Frank.

“Yes?” The man asked.

“Oh sorry,” Frank mumbled “I'm new, I'm Frank Iero...”

The teacher walked to his computer, looking at the screen and finding a message from the office telling him that there would be a new student in his class. He sighed and pointed to a spare seat and Frank nodded walking over to it and sitting down.

“Right everyone...” All attention was then on the teacher at the front “We have a new student, this is obviously his first lesson in the school... so y'know, make him feel welcome.” The teacher said, sounding bored. He said what he said because he felt that he had to.

All eyes where then on Frank. Frank felt a little uncomfortable, and it showed. The teacher smirked and walked over to Frank, passing him a sheet with instructions.

“I'm Mr. Way.” The teacher said, passing Frank the sheet. Mr. Way didn't seem very nice any more, it seemed to Frank that he had enjoyed making him uncomfortable.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay, comments? :)
can anyone tell me what grade Frank would be in if he was 17?
Thanks :D

I'd also like to say... the Chapter names will not have anything to do with the chapters... it'll just be a line from a song I'm listening to whilst writing it... at the moment, it's a song called 'I Believe' by an amazing band called 'Elliot Minor'
x