Status: Hopefully an update every day :D

I Believe, If You Need Me To

The Craze that wont be long.

That lesson went pretty slow. The instruction sheet told Frank that he needed to draw something of his desires. He didn't have any desires, he normally got what he wanted.

He wouldn't normally call himself 'spoilt'. But thinking about it, he remembered that he always got what he wanted. He sat on his stool, staring down at the blank canvas in front of him. He really didn't have any idea what to do. So he decided not to do it.

The end of the lesson soon neared. The bell rang throughout the school and Frank smirked. He wrote his name, small at the bottom of the canvas. He waited until everyone has placed their canvas in a pile at the front desk and then placed his own on top. Mr. Way stared at the blank canvas. He looked up as Frank casually strolled away, his smirk still on his face.

“Frank.” Gerard said, his arms folded across his chest. He stood next to the pile of artwork.

Frank span around on his heel. His smile still plastered on his face. He raised his eyebrows at the moody teacher.

“Your canvas is blank. Would you like to explain?” Mr. Way sounded pretty angry.

“Well, if I remember rightly... the idea was to draw a disire, and unlike most boys in this class, my mind isn't really focused on girls at this stage of my life... I get what I want at home, so what in the world could I draw?” Frank smirked, his answer seemed to answer the scruffy haired man's question. But the teacher really wasn't happy with the answer.

“So you sat there for an hour?” Gerard spat.

“Yes, look like I did...” Frank laughed.

“Don't laugh at me. Detention, after school, be here at 3:15, on the dot, and if you're not, I will be informing the head about it!”

Frank gulped. The smile plastered on his Mom's face flashed through his mind. He couldn't let his Mom find out that he got detention. He knew how happy she was that he got into the school, and on the first day, first lesson, he'd already landed himself with a detention. Frank nodded, quickly escaping out of the classroom. Panicking, he pulled his planner out of his school bag, looking at what lesson he had next, it was Biology. Groaning, he rushed around school, quickly finding his biology classroom.

His biology teacher seemed nice. She introduced herself and showed Frank to his seat. He never normally liked biology, but it always helped when your biology teacher was pretty nice.

Back in the art room, Mr. Way sat back in his chair. He grumbled. He knew Frank was going to be a handful. He could just tell by his attitude. Letting it slip his mind, he pulled out his phone from his pocket, finding his girlfriend's number and pressing the green button.

He smiled when she answered. She always managed to make him smile, that's why he liked her so much. They had a short chat, before she went back to work. Feeling a lot better, the teacher put his feet up on the desk, leaning back in his chair. Then it dawned on him, he was going to be late home tonight because of a stupid detention.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well that's it for tonight, I better go to bed now! It's nearly 3am.

The title is lyrics from the song 'Solaris' by Elliot Minor (:
Comments?

v x