Status: Thank you to everyone that read and commented!<3

When I Look at You

"Ready to go home, babe?"

{Marta's PoV}

"Guess where we're going to end up today?" Justin asked, walking into the room I was in on the bus. I raised an eyebrow, not even knowing where we were now. The tour is over in about a month, so I just stopped keeping track of where we went. "Well, you know we're in Canada, right?" He started, and my nod kept him going. "Well, I'm performing in Toronto so.." I finally got it and jumped up.

"We get to go home?!" I screamed, jumping up and down. He smiled, grabbing my waist to hold me down. "Yeah, but only for a short time, then we have to leave. Unless you want to stay.." He frowned at my grin, so I dropped it too.

"No, no. There's only like a month left, I think I can stand it."

"Oh, so you have to "stand" being around me?" He inquired, obviously paying around. He flashed the smile that I love, making me smile again. "Oh, yeah." I tried my best to lie, but anyone oculd tell I just couldn't do that, "With you being a tease and all."

"Oh, I'm the tease?" He chuckled, walking towards me. I ended up backing into a wall. Shit. I meekly nodded, trying to avoid his now dark eyes. He was close enough now, that I could feel his breath on my neck. His hands moved up and down my arms slowly. "Can you stand me now?" He whispered, making me shiver. "Yes, because, like I said, you're being a tease!" I pushed him away, trying not to laugh.

"Fine, then." He grabed my waist, flipped me his direction and smashed our lips together. Not something I imagined him doing a couple months ago. I really don't know what came over me that night he kissed me in his dressing room. All I know is, when I saw his eyes, they made me melt. Suddenly, the bus came to a huge hault, making him reluctantly pull away.

"Looks like we're home. Well, pretty much." He grabbed my hand and led me out to the front of the bus where everyone was. I noticed his mom smile at our hands, but I tried to keep my blush down and away from my cheeks. "Someone's excited to be home." Pattie spoke up, poking Justin in the arm. He nodded quickly. "Yeah, I can't wait to see Ryan and Chaz. No matter how much i love you Martakins, I need guy time." He said, kissing my cheek.

I giggled lightly and kept ignoring all the "aw"'s coming from everyone around us. Ever since they found out, it has been so awkward for me. "C'mon, kenny. Let's go!" Justin yelled, grabbing my hand again and pulling me out of the bus.

{W H E N I L O O K A T Y O U}

"So, when do they get out of school again?" I asked, adjusting my sun glasses to shade my eyes from the blazing sun above us. We of course had to get here early to pick up Ryan and Chaz. Honestly, they were perverts around me. Spilling out cheesy pick up lines and touching me in weird places. But for fun, of course. I'm pretty sure Justin told them about us.

I heard the familiar bell ring, and kids started running out of the school. Some noticed Justin, but didn't think much of it. I saw the two boys walk out, and instantly notice us. When they reached us, everyone did manly hugs, even Kenny. Then came me.

"Martakins!" Chaz bellowed, pulling me into a hug as well. After 30 seconds, I heard Justin clear his throat. "Oh, yeah, sorry Biebs. Forgot she was yours now." Chaz high fived him, and backed off. "Took ya' long enough." Ryan teased, punching me lightly in the arm. "I'm sorry I was so oblivious." I said sarcasticly.

"You should be! It was so obvious!" Ryan laughed, and I saw Justin blush. I pinched his cheeks and turned around to get back in the car, when I saw Greyson. Hannah was hanging off his body as they walked in our direction. When he saw me staring at him, he smirked. I held up my middle finger, then slid into my seat.

"You pansies coming, or do I have to have Kenny put you in the car?" I asked, hanging my head out the window. They all laughed along with me, and Justin sat in the seat next to me.

"Ready to go home, babe?" He asked, wrapping his arm around my waist. I looked up at him with a grin on my face. What I saw was a boy that many girls scream for, and a boy that won't let you know his true feelings until you squeeze them out of him, and a boy that just flat out made me smile. I looked down again, chuckling to myself.

I think we all knew this would happen eventually.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sucky ending, but I did Marta's point of view for you.
I was going to leave it like it was, but I promised one more chapter so..
If I could get 9 comments, that'd be sweet.
It would make this my third story with 90+ comments.(:
I loved writing this. <3
And thanks to the people who are reading YMMC too.
I love that story too.

If you want too, you can tell me your favorite part of this story.
Or quote, like the chapter titles or something.:D

ILOVEYOUALL.<3

*take a bow;;