Status: Okay I'd still like some ideas of things that could happen in this story, but I've started working on it again so hopefully I'll have a new chapter within a few days

My Imprint...Is My Alpha's Little Sister!

Leaving Home

Alex’s P.O.V.
“I’m sorry Alex, but I just can’t continue to take care of you and Claire, I just don’t have the time or the money,” my mother told me.
“But, where am I going to go? I have no where!”
“Why don’t you see if you can stay with Sam in your grandparent’s old house?”
“Alright, I’ll call him tonight, please just give me enough time to make arrangements,” I asked her.
“I can give you a week at the most Alex, I’m sorry, but there’s nothing more I can do sweetie,” my mom told me sadly. Then she walked out of the room. I went to my laptop to find my brother Sam’s phone number. I found it and dialed the number into my phone.
“Hello? Who’s this?”
“Hi Sam, it’s Alex, your sister,”
“Hi Alex, I haven’t heard from you in forever, what’s up?”
“Well mom says that she can’t keep taking care of me and Claire, basically she’s throwing us out of the house, and I have nowhere to go, so I was kinda wondering if me and Claire could stay with you for a little…” I heard silence for a little bit, enough for me to wonder if he was still on the line. “Sam… are you there still?”
“Yeah, I’m here Alex, of course you can stay with me, but I won’t have a lot of time to take care of either of you, but you will have somewhere to stay…”
“Thank you so much Sam! Is it okay if we come tomorrow?”
“No, that’s fine, hopefully I’ll be home when you get there but if I’m not just let yourself in, I’ll leave a note for you.”
“Okay, I’ll see you then, thanks again, bye Sam.” Then I went back to me and Claire’s room to pack both our clothes and most of our stuff. I put it in my car, I was planning on leaving tomorrow morning.

-------------------------------------------------------THE NEXT MORNING-----------------------------------------

My phone alarm went off. I quietly woke Claire up and got both of us ready to go. Then we headed downstairs for breakfast, we ate quietly, not wanting to wake my mom before we left. I really didn’t feel like talking to my mom anymore, so I just left a note for her on the table telling her we left for Sam’s place. Then I finished packing our stuff and buckled Claire into her car seat, then we started the 4 hour drive to Sam’s. About 2 hours into the drive I got a call from my exboyfriend, Claire’s father, Chase.
“You mother called, she told me you left for your brother’s place 4 hours away!”
“Yes, did she also tell you that she basically kicked me and your daughter out of the house?”
“That doesn’t matter! You can’t move my daughter 4 hours away and not even tell me!”
“You barely ever see her anyways, so why would you care? Are you just looking for another reason to argue with me?”
“I can’t believe I ever went out with you, you’re so annoying and frustrating!”
“Bye Chase, don’t call me again!” I told him angrily, ending the call.
“Mommy, was that Daddy that you were arguing with?” Claire asked me.
“Yes, Daddy doesn’t like that we didn’t tell him before we left to go visit your uncle,” I told her.
“Oh,” she told me, and then went back to her nap. I drove the rest of the way in peace, happy that I had my daughter but I was angry with her father. Finally I pulled up at Sam’s house. I got out and went to the passenger seat to get Claire, she was still sleeping so I gently picked her up and walked inside. I saw several shirtless boys sitting at the table talking. I didn’t see Sam though. I cleared my throat softly, because they were so busy talking they didn’t notice when I walked in. One of them turned around.
“Hi, you must be Sam’s sister Alex,” he said rather loudly.
“Yes, but can you please keep your voice down? Claire’s sleeping, and she’s had a long day.”
“Who’s Claire?”
“She’s my daughter,”
“Aren’t you a little young…” I sighed I was tired of people tip toeing around the fact that yes, generally I was too young to have a child.
“Yes! I’m only 19 I had her when I was 16, my boyfriend, now exboyfriend got me pregnant then he decided he didn’t like the responsibilities that came with having a kid so he broke up with me. So now it’s just me and Claire.” I told the guy, finishing my little rant.
“Oh, I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to offend you…”
“It’s okay, but Sam said he left a note…”
“Yeah, he didn’t leave one, he left us instead. He should be back in about an hour with Paul. In the mean time we’re supposed to show you your room and help move your stuff.”
“Really? How exactly did Sam rope you into this?”
“He asked, we’re just really nice people,” he replied grinning.
“Right,” I told him skeptically, “well I’m Alex…”
“I’m Jacob, this is Embry, Quil, and Seth.”
“Hi guys, so do you want to show me my new room Jacob?”
“Sure, why don’t you give the guys your keys so they can unload your stuff?”
“Okay,” I told him handing Embry the keys, then I followed Jacob up the stairway and to the left to what looked like a guest room. “Here you go feel free to make yourself at home,” then he left me, walking downstairs. I laid Claire down on the bed to finish her nap. Then the guys started to walk in carrying my stuff. After they were done they went back downstairs, and I stayed upstairs unpacking our stuff a little.