Status: Okay I'd still like some ideas of things that could happen in this story, but I've started working on it again so hopefully I'll have a new chapter within a few days

My Imprint...Is My Alpha's Little Sister!

Imprinting

Paul’s P.O.V.
Before me and Sam went out for our patrol he gathered the pack and told us that his sister Alex would be coming to stay with him for a while and that we were all to leave her alone, absolutely no flirting with her or dating her. He also told us that she didn’t know about us being werewolves, and we weren’t to tell her. I was kind of interested to see what his sister would be like, would she be like a female version of Sam? We walked in the door to find Jacob, Quil, Embry, and Seth all sitting at the dining room table eating, as always. His sister was nowhere to be found.
“Hey, Jacob, has Alex gotten here yet?” Sam asked him.
“Yeah, she’s upstairs…” Jacob began to say when a girl cam flying downstairs and ran to Sam and hugged him.
“Sam! It’s so amazing to see you again!”
“You too Alex, so you’ve met most of the boys, this is Paul,” he told her, she previously had had her back to me, but when he introduced me she turned around. Our eyes met and I froze, she was the most beautiful girl in the world. I knew that I had imprinted, a second later I knew I was also in big trouble, I had just imprinted on Sam’s younger sister, the girl we weren’t allowed to have any romantic connections with.
“Hi Paul,” a sweet voice told me, I see she was a little weirded out by me staring, I also saw that the rest of the pack had seen and figured out I had imprinted on Alex. I glanced at Sam for a quick second, he was glaring at me.
“Jacob, why don’t you give Alex a tour of the house, I need to talk to Paul alone,” he said, trying to keep his emotions in order.
“Sure, “Jacob said trying to hide a smile; he knew I was going to get it bad for what just happened. Sure enough, as soon as Sam was sure Alex was out of hearing distance he started yelling at me.
“How could you Paul! You imprinted on my sister! I told you specifically not to even try and flirt with her! My sister’s been through a lot with crummy guys and she doesn’t need her heart broken even more! I forbid you to be near to Alex!” He finished finally. Then he stormed out the door. I sat there shocked, once you imprinted it was painful to say away from your imprint.
“Wow dude, that sucks, I’m glad I didn’t imprint on his sister,” Embry told me not really helping at all.
“Oh thanks, that made me feel SOO much better Embry!” I told him sarcastically. Then Jacob came walking back with Alex. She was so carefree and happy, completely unaware of what went on. Then we all heard crying coming from upstairs.
“I guess nap time’s over,” she said, then quickly hurried upstairs.
“What did she mean by that?” I asked the guys.
“Didn’t Sam tell you? She has a kid.”
“What!” I yelled, somehow upset at the fact that some guy had touched her and gotten that intimate with her besides me.
“Yeah, her name’s Claire, Alex had her at 16 with her boyfriend…”
“She has a boyfriend!”
“No, he didn’t want to take care of a kid so he left Alex and Claire…” I stormed out of the house shaking, I was so angry that some dirt bag got Alex pregnant but then wasn’t man enough to stick with her and care for her and her daughter.

Alex’s P.O.V.
I walked back downstairs with Claire who was just waking up, only to see Paul storming out of the house shaking. “What’s with him?” I asked Jacob.
“He has some anger issues,”
“Will you watch Claire for a little bit? I’ll be right back,” I wasn’t sure why but I felt like I wanted to help Paul.
“Alex, don’t!” Jacob called out, but I ignored him and kept walking out the door. I walked into the forest to find Paul still shaking.
“Paul…” I called to him softly. “Please calm down,” Paul turned towards me angrily, he roughly grabbed me and shoved me against a tree, I should have been afraid for my life, but I wasn’t. Paul stood there breathing roughly. His face was only a few inches from mine, and I felt this pressing desire to kiss him…so I did. I leaned in and kissed him. I felt Paul relax, and then start kissing me back. We both got more into it; I wrapped my legs around his waist and put my hands in his hair. While he supported me and kissed me back. Then I heard crunching in the forest, I broke off the kiss to find Sam, obviously angry with us both.
“Um, hi Sam,” I told his awkwardly, while Paul set me back on the ground.
“Alex… why don’t you go inside and check on Claire, I’ll talk with you later.” I gave Paul a look apologizing for what Sam was sure to do to him. I went inside to find all the guys waiting for me to come inside. I picked up Claire from Jacob’s lap. I sat down of the couch with her on my lap. I must have looked nervous.
“So I’m guessing Sam caught you with Paul right? What were you doing exactly…” Embry asked me.
“If she wanted you to know every little detail of her life she would have told you genius,” Jacob told him after slapping him in the back of the head.
“No, it’s fine, we were just kissing, what exactly do you think will happen to Paul?”
“Well, you probably won’t be able to see him again, Sam already told Paul to stay away from you. Sam thinks that Paul is bad for you.”
“What do you think?” I asked Jacob seriously.
“I think you guys have a connection, and because of that it doesn’t really matter if you guys are bad for each other, you’ll probably end up together anyways.”
“Wow, that’s profound,” I said kind of shocked that came from Jacob.
“I try,” Then Sam stalked in upset.
“Guys, out, I need to have a talk with Alex, alone!” The guys all filed out quietly.
“Claire, why don’t you go play with you doll upstairs,” I suggested to her. She carefully walked up the stairs. Sam shut the door to the stairway.
“Alex….”
“What? Why do you have such a problem with Paul? Do you not like the fact that your little sister is dating your friend?”
“Why are you pushing this so much? You met Paul like an hour ago! You barely know him!”
“I don’t know! I just really like him already, Jacob said we had some sort of connection or something, I don’t know! I just really like him.”
“They told you what!”
“Nothing, never mind!”
“What is your big problem with me and Paul?”
“He’s just not right for you, please don’t see him anymore!”
“Fine,” I told him frustrated. Then I ran upstairs to my new room. I quickly got me and Claire ready for bed. Then I put her to bed in her little portable crib, bed thing. Then I laid down in my new bed. I had just closed my eyes when I heard a tapping on the window. I carefully walking to the window and peaked out, I jumped back seeing Paul’s face staring back at me. I quietly opened the window, “Paul! What are you doing? How did you even get up here, it’s the second floor?” I whispered.
“Shhh, Sam told me I had to stay away from you and I couldn’t do that so I’m sneaking in,”
“Um, okay…” I whispered to him and moved so he could climb in the window. I sat down on my bed, he sat down next to me. We were silent for a while until I thought of something. “Hey Paul… I barely know you, and yet I really like you, a lot. I mean I don’t even know your last name or how old you are…why is that?”
“First of all my last name is Ateara and I’m 23. As to the other thing, well, I can’t fully explain, but I can tell you that all the guys including your brother, we’re not exactly normal, and because of that we have these things called imprints. Basically our soul mate, it hurts us to be away from our imprint too long, and well you’re my imprint…”
“Is that why Sam was so mad when you came in and started staring at me?” I asked, snuggling closer to him.
“Yeah, normally he wouldn’t mind, except you’re his little sister and he’s a little….protective….”
“Well that’s stupid! I can take care of myself; I’m going to go give Sam a piece of my mind!”
“No!” Paul whispered sort of loudly, wrapping his arms around me, pulling me down, so I was lying on his muscular chest. “I wasn’t exactly supposed to tell you about the imprint stuff…”
“Well then what are we going to do? I have nowhere to go if Sam kicks me out, I can’t risk that, I’m sorry Paul…”
“Hey, I live by myself too, give me one day to fix everything up and you and Claire can move into my house, if you want that is…”
“Paul, that’s so sweet, but I don’t want to burn you like that, even though I am your imprint, you don’t have any obligations towards Claire, and she defiantly can’t go stay with her father, I wouldn’t trust him to babysit.”
“Alex, I don’t think you understand how imprinting works, we’re together for life, whether we want to be or not. So Claire is like my child and responsibility too.”
“Okay Paul, I’d love to move in with you, I think even if it weren’t for imprinting I would like you anyways, you’re so not like my last boyfriend, you make an effort and actually care.”
“Of course I care,” Paul told me, hugging me closer to his chest and kissing my neck, making me let out a soft moan.
“Paul, no, Claire is right there, what if she woke up?”
“Well Claire can stay in the guest bedroom at my house, but you’re staying in my room,”
“Okay, but tonight, I need my sleep,” I told Paul. Then I closed my eyes and snuggled closer to Paul’s warm body.