Status: Okay I'd still like some ideas of things that could happen in this story, but I've started working on it again so hopefully I'll have a new chapter within a few days

My Imprint...Is My Alpha's Little Sister!

She Finds Out

Paul’s P.O.V.
I walked upstairs to my room to call Sam. “Hey Sam, we have a problem,”
“Does it have to do with Alex?!?”
“Not really, everyone over here is safe, don’t worry,”
“Then what’s the problem?”
“Jared just imprinted on Claire…”
“What! What is it with you guys imprinting on my family?”
“Alex is freaking out, I told her I’d explain everything, we have to tell her,”
Sam sighed frustrated, “I know, bring her over, we’ll tell her when we explain everything to Jared,”
“Is that really a good idea…? Alex already isn’t really on good terms with him…”
“She’s going to have to learn to get along with him, if she wants to see Claire she’s going to have to be able to get along with Jared or we’ll have you and Alex all over again,”
“Alright, I’ll bring them all over soon,” Then I hung up the phone and walked downstairs to find Alex.
“Alex, where’d Jared go?”
“I don’t know,” Alex replied obviously angry at me for not being mad at Jared. It really physically hurt for Alex to be angry with me. I couldn’t stand it.
“Alex, please don’t be mad at me…” I prodded her. She just crossed her arms stubbornly.
“Alright, you’re asking for it,” I told her grabbing her lightly and kissing her passionately. I knew she couldn’t resist me. I felt her pout at first then she gave up smiling and started to kiss me back. She broke off the kiss.
“Hey Alex, we’re all going over to Sam’s house so he can explain everything to you, okay?”
“Oh, alright, thanks Paul,” she told me hugging me, then grabbing Claire’s hand. We all walked outside to find Jared pacing around the house. When he saw Alex he immediately blurted out, “I’m sorry, I don’t know what’s going on, I don’t know what I did, but I’m sorry!” I looked at Alex and realized that she wanted to forgive Jared but she couldn’t because of what had happened with Claire, which wasn’t totally his fault, she was just mad because it had happened.

Alex’s P.O.V.
“Let’s just get to Sam’s house,” I told them all briskly. So we all silently headed over to Sam’s house. When we got there all the boys were sitting in the living room, Paul sat down in a chair and pulled me down so I was sitting in his lap then he put his arms around me. Jared sat down on a couch next to Jacob, Claire walked over and sat between Jacob and Jared.
I narrowed my eyes at him but Paul just put his mouth next to my ear and whispered, “Alex, it’ll be okay,” and wrapped his arms tighter around me. Then Sam walked in.
“Okay, so today is a little different, we are explaining everything to Alex and Claire as well as Jared, our newest pack member…”
“What?” I asked.
“Shhh, Sam will explain everything,” Paul told me nervously.
“Anyways, so as Jared has just found out, we are all shape shifters, we turn into werewolves.” I was shocked, I guess I should have expected something like that, but that couldn’t be real could it? “The more important thing to talk about though is imprinting, it happens when we find our true love, or soul mate. They are bonded for life; it is painful to stay away from an imprint too long or for the imprint to be angry at us. Now Alex, I know that you’re upset that Jared imprinted on Claire, I’m not especially happy about it either, but you should know that we don’t age. Imprinting is not necessarily a romantic relationship, Jared here will be whatever Claire needs during her life, a friend, brother, protector, and eventually when she gets older a mate. Okay, now Jared you need training if you’re going to be allowed near my niece, I don’t want you losing your temper and hurting her. Paul I trust that you will make sure Alex knows everything,” I felt Paul nod behind me then Sam left the room.
“So do I get to see what you look like as a werewolf?” I asked innocently turning around to look at him.
“Maybe when we get home….” Paul told me blushing.
“Why not now?” I asked him turning around in him lap so I could easily look at him.
“Because,” he told me smugly, kissing me lightly on the lips.
“Fine,” I told him getting off his lap and walking over to Jared, Claire was sitting in his lap playing with her doll. “Jared, I’m sorry, I didn’t know…” I apologized to him awkwardly.
“It’s okay, I just want Claire to be safe and happy, my feelings for her aren’t romantic at all, and probably won’t be until she’s quite a bit older….” Then Jared got cut off by Sam peeking his head in.
“Come on Jared, it’s time to learn some control,”
“Okay, be there in a minute,” he told Sam, then he gently lifted Claire off his lap hugging her then gently kissing her forehead. Jared then quickly left the room.