Status: Okay I'd still like some ideas of things that could happen in this story, but I've started working on it again so hopefully I'll have a new chapter within a few days

My Imprint...Is My Alpha's Little Sister!

Jared

Then Chase left, we all almost held our breaths until we heard his car pull out and leave. That’s when all the guys decided to walk back into the living room.
“Why did you ever date that dude?” Quil asked Alex.
“I have no idea, I guess he seemed like prince charming at one point, now I know better,” Alex told him, snuggling closer to me.
“Hey Paul, can I talk to you?” Sam asked me.
“Sure,” I told him, getting up as Alex slid off my lap. I followed Sam into the kitchen where he turned around to talk to me.
“Paul, I’m sorry about how I’ve acted about you and Alex, I just really didn’t want her to be hurt again… “
“Hey it’s fine, I get it, it’s the big brother thing, so are we cool, can we go back to our normal lives?”
“Yeah, I really just need to remember she’s your imprint, whether I like it or not you guys are going to be together, but I think I am okay with it…”
“Is that all? I gotta get back to Alex…”
“There’s just one more thing, Jared’s changing soon, we don’t have time to explain it to his parents, can he stay with you for a couple days?”
“What about Alex and Claire?”
“They’re going to stay with me until we’re sure he’s safe, it’s not that I don’t trust you, it’s just that there will be more of us here to watch over her.”
“It’s okay, I want Alex to be as safe as possible too.”
“Alright, why don’t you go home and make the preparations, I’m going to talk with Alex. I’ll send Jared over after that.”
“Okay, thanks again Sam, I really do love her, she’s safe with me,” and then I left, leaving through the living room so I could tell Alex I was leaving for a little bit.

Alex’s P.O.V.
Sam called me into the kitchen right after Paul told me he was leaving for a little bit. There he told me that he was sorry about how things worked out with me and Paul, and that he was now okay with both of us being together. He also said that I was going to stay with him for a couple days; Paul had to take care of a sick friend. After that he left for somewhere and I went back to the living room where the guys were playing with Claire. From what I could tell they were playing horses, Claire was currently sitting on Quil’s back, “Horsey, go faster!” Claire commanded him. I just laughed at them then headed upstairs figuring that 3 buff guys could handle my 3 year old daughter for a hour or two.
Apparently they couldn’t though, I walked downstairs a little while later to find the boys all tied up with rope. “Hey Claire, what happened sweetie?” I asked, trying not to laugh.
“Oh, hi mommy, we were playing cops and robbers, they were trying to steal my doll so I tied them up,” she told me grinning sweetly.
“Oh, well have fun, don’t kill anyone, okay?”
“Come on Alex, untie us!”
“Um, no,” I told them then sauntered out of the room, what a smart daughter of mine. After that the evening was pretty boring, Paul didn’t show up again and Sam untied the guys when he got home. Eventually it was time for bed, so I picked up Claire and put her and me to bed.

-------------------------------------------------------THREE DAYS LATER----------------------------------------
The past couple of days have been pretty boring, Paul wasn’t around much, I guess he was still taking care of his friend. I don’t know, I felt pretty lonely. Finally Sam told me that Paul’s friend was better and Claire and I could go see him. I was excited, I felt like I had barely seen him in almost a week. I got me and Claire ready, I put her in a cute little lacey white dress with little white sneakers. I put on a loose turquoise tank top with a couple butterflies on it, I wore jean shorts under it and turquoise flip flops. Then I grabbed my bag and we went to see Paul. We were barley in the door before Paul was right in front of me. We looked at each other for a couple seconds before Paul bent down and kissed me.
“Hey girls, come on in, meet my friend, Jared.”
“Hi, my name’s Alex,” I told the guy, shaking his hand. “Oh, and this is my daughter, Claire…” I told him, nudging Claire out from where she was hiding behind my leg.
“Well, hi Claire,” he said, squatting down so he would be less frightening, then finally Claire peaked her head out. As soon as she did Jared froze and stared at her. It was a lot like when I met Paul… That’s when I realized what must have happened. I grabbed Paul by his shirt and pulled him into the kitchen and closed the door.
“Paul… did what I think just happen actually happen?”
“You mean did Jared really imprint on your three year old daughter?”
“Yes I mean that! That’s just wrong! He’s got to be around my age!” I whispered shouted at Paul who seemed to be taking this all very calmly.
“Alex, calm down, imprinting isn’t like a normal relationship; I promise I’ll explain everything to you but right now I need to make a phone call,”
“That’s it? This is kind of a big deal Paul!”
“Alex, I promise you, everything will be okay.” Paul told me seriously, looking into my eyes. I just kind of brushed him off, then he gave up comforting me and walked upstairs to his room. I walked back into the entry way to find Jared holding Claire. He must have realized I wasn’t very happy about him being there so he put her down. Claire however just stood next to him and pouted.
“Come on Claire, let’s go get your doll from your room,”
“Can Jared come to mommy? He’s really nice,”
“I’m just going to go head out for a little…” Jared told me, he looked a little scared. So he left and Claire and I went up to her room.

Jared’s P.O.V.
Man, that was weird, when I saw Paul’s girlfriend’s daughter. I felt this urge to make her happy, to take care of her. I didn’t really know what was going on, but she had the cutest little smile. Then Alex saw me looking at her and she looked really upset, she pulled Paul into the kitchen and they had an argument in hushed whispers so I couldn’t hear. Meanwhile I went over to Claire and said hi again. She put her little arms up like she wanted to be held so I gently picked her up. She was so adorable. She was telling me about her mom and Paul, and how her dad came to visit and how she thought her dad was scary. I felt really bad for her, but she seemed pretty happy with everything, like most little kids are. Then Alex walked back in and she looked mad, so I quickly but gently set Claire down. Then I made my excuses and left quickly.