So The Lion Fell In Love With The Wolf

Thats not what he said

After school i was surprised to see Bella waiting with the blood sucking sex god?She smiled at me "Hey Jake!!!" I smiled at her sneaking little glances at Edward as i approached her.Man this was gonna suck,I pulled her into a tight hug "Hey Bells" i put her down she smiled up at me "Hey do you mind if me and Edward hang out with you?" i smiled "Well not so much you but but Edward yes i do mind" Bella frowned " Jake ! Edward is really trying to be nice to you okay? be nice" I rolled my eyes "Sure,Sure" This is so not fair why is my life so difficult why did he have to be my imprint him? really good lord......he was kinda hot Oh SHIT! He can read my mind! I looked over at Edward he just smirked and tilted his head ,giving the sexiest look ever,damn he herd that to.I sighed frustrated I hate you i thought very loudly .Edward chuckled a little "That's not what i herd " Bella frowned "Edward what are you talking about?" Edward shook his head "I was talking to Jacob" Bella nodded "About?" i rolled my eyes did she have to know everything? .Edward laughed "I'll tell you later Bella for now lets get a move on shall we?" Bella nodded and dragged me along with them.Today would be long.
♠ ♠ ♠
lets me what you think
COMMENTS MAKE MY DAY SO PLEASE!