A Kiss And I Will Surrender

I Can't Deny It

Mikeys POV

I sat on the green chair watching my older brother read his comic book. His long black hair falling gracefully to his shoulders. His laughing to the ramblings going on the books. His hazel eyes darting from one word to the next.

Today he was wearing plain black pants and a Misfits shirt. Not much different than yesterday but he still looks good, or should I say great.

He didn't know I was staring at him, yet he never did. All ways oblivious to the fact I loved him more than I should, but if he did ever figure it out I was never going to deny it. I was quiet but I was truthful.

He closed him comic book and looked up at the ceiling and then at me. I quickly turned my head turning a dark shade of red.

"Why are you staring at me?" Gerard asked running his fingers through his hair.

"I just was." I said turning more red.

"Really? You do that alot, stare at me." He said standing up off the couch.

He slowly started walked towards me, then stopped two feet away from me.

"Not that much." I said getting nervous. I don't know why I was nervous. We've been closer, yet this time it seemed different.

"Oh okay." He said and walked away.

What was that about, I don't know. I thought he knew. Like I said earlier, if he every figured it out I wasn't going to deny it, but if he never said anything I would never tell him. Only if he asks is he going to figure it out.

I got up off the chair and went into the kitchen where Gerard was making a sandwich, or in his case a samich.

"I want one." I said to Gerard, hoping he would make one for me.

"Okay then make one yourself." He said laughing while taking a bite out of his sandwich.

"But Gerard I want you to make one for me." I said making a pouting face.

Gerard laughed and then said, "Okay Mikey I'll make you a samich."

He went to the refrigerator as I watched his every graceful move.

After two minutes he was done making my sandwich. As he was handing me the sandwich his hand slightly bushed mine and he stopped. He looked at me, out hands still touched and both still grasping on to that sandwich. We stared at each other and that's all. Nothing more and then slowly he moved forward, still holding that sandwich, still touching my hand, which was sending shock waves up and down my spine.

The move he leaned it and the closer he came to my lips with his. Soon enough his lips collided with mine. The sandwich fell to the floor as he put his hands on my waist, and I put my hands behind his head. We pushed ourselves together, each minute the kiss becoming more passionate.

Gerard's tongue hit my bottom lip, asking for entrance, in which I granted him. His tongue explored ever inch of my mouth and mine did the same.

After a while out kiss broke and I was now pushed against a wall.

"I've been wanting to do that for so long." He said as he pressed out foreheads together.

"Me too." I said kissing him once again.

He smiled back and then kissed me, harder this time, and I kissed him back.

Our crotches now rubbing against each others, my pants becoming tighter every minutes. My hands moved under his shirt, rubbing his bare chest. The one I have dreamed about for so long.

His hands groped my ass as he rubbed his crotch harder against mine, it becoming noticeable that he was getting a hard on too.

I moved my hands out from underneath his shirt to his belt buckle, which was placed on the back of his jeans. Neither one of us right now if our mom or dad walked in and caught us.

So this is so far a one shot, if I get enough comment and people subscribe then I'll turn it into a story. If I don't then it stays a one shot. So if you want it to become a story subscribe and comment.
Chapter 2