A Kiss And I Will Surrender

I Couldn't Help It

Gerards POV

About ten minutes ago I did what I have been wanting to do for the longest time. I kissed my brother. Yea I know it's wrong but I didn't care and I still don't.

I wasn't expecting Mikey to kiss back but he did and he did much more. Our crotches were rubbing up against each others and his hands were trying to undo my belt buckle without breaking the kiss.

He finally undid the buckle and started pulling it out of the loops when we heard a scream.

"Gerard, Mikey." I stopped out heated kiss and looking over to see our mom standing in the kitchen staring at us with pure shock on her face.

I pulled back off of Mikey.

"M-mom" Mikey stuttered.

"What the hell are you two doing?'' She asked.

"We were uh." I started to say something but had nothing to say.

I really don't know how I'm supposed to cover this up.

Our mom just stood there. Still shocked but said nothing. We stood there too watching her. She then turned away and went to her room.

I looked over at Mikey who was standing there, still breathing heavily, and red.

"Well what do we do know?" He asked.

"I guess we go to our room."

"Okay."

We went down to the basement where me and Mikey shared room.

Neither one of knew what to do or knew what to say. I was terrified though. When my dad came home I wasn't sure what was going to happen. I wasn't sure if my mom would tell him or what.

"Want to play a game?" I asked breaking the silence.

"Yea, how about The Ultimate Alliance?" He asked talking about a PS3 game.

"Okay."

We went over to the TV and put the game in.

"So what does this mean for us." Mikey asked sitting down in a chair.

"I don't know. I really like you." I said.

"I really really like you too."

I walked over to Mikey and slightly kissed him on the lips. I pulled back to see he was smiling.

"I love you." I said

"I love you too." He said back and I went and sat down in the chair next to him and picked up a controller. I was happy. I knew that loving your brother the way we loved each other was wrong but I couldn't help it.

Okay so I know this is short but oh well. I decided to just make it a story. So comment!!!