Status: Active

The Fallen

o13

Frank’s P.O.V

The moment the pun came out of his mouth, my mom called us down for dinner. I giggled at his timing, “Well, we could go eat. That would just be so great.”

Gerard snorted and rolled his eyes, both of us knew that wasn’t what he had in mind.

“But listen, I’m not… well out of the closet with my mother yet. Please don’t do anything stupendously flamboyant.” I begged of him.

Gerard raised his eyebrows, “Aww, too bad.”

I expected him to say more, but he didn’t, so I got of the bed and led him downstairs to our dinner table.

“Hey, Mom.” I said as I took a seat at the table.

Gerard stared at us for a moment before taking the seat next to mine.

My mother’s eyes raked over him before she said, “I wish you had told me he was staying, Frank. But that’s okay, there’s plenty of pizza.”

I laughed at the big deal my mother made about pizza, and Gerard thanked her quietly.

I asked my mom if we could eat our pizza in my room and she said that was fine, so we took a box up.

“I like your mom, she’s nice.” Gee said as we closed the door.

I rolled my eyes, “Ya, you like her until she’s playing poker with her friends and she brings out the baby pictures and a condom she found in your room, spouting off about you losing your virginity to a whore.”

Gerard looked offended, “I most certainly am not a whore.”

I fell off my bed laughing, and I heard him laughing, too. Once I’d clambered back up, I stared at him for a long time before lunging at him and attaching my lips to his.

He laughed once, then his arms wrapped around my waist, holding me against him. He deepened the kiss, and for a while, we just lay there like that.

But suddenly, he rolled so I was under him. He took his weight off of me, putting one leg on each side of my waist and moving my arms above me head. I blushed a little as he dipped back down, kissing my a little rougher. Our tongues battled each other, though he won and explored my mouth keenly.
His tongue ran along the roof of my mouth, and I tried and failed to suppress a little moan at his taste and what he was doing.

He pulled away from me, smirking like the first day I met him, “Did you just moan?”

I blushed. If anything, I hoped he wasn’t for some weird reason, offended, “Uh, yes. Is that a problem, because I thought you’d like that.”

“Who says I didn’t?” Gerard laughed and kissed me again. We were beginning to go from kissing to full-blown making out. I don’t generally make out with a ton of people, but when I do, I tend to get really touchy.

I was starting to get that way now, my hands roaming his body, inspiring little moans to escape him now. I ran a hand along his inner thigh, but he pulled away from me then, blushing.

“Oh, I’m sorry, “I mumbled, “I don’t really watch myself when I get like that…”

Gerard smiled, “It isn’t you, love. You’re fantastic. It’s just… when I get…uh, excited, my wings… sort of bristle…” He laughed nervously

“Do I excite you, Gerard?” I asked teasingly.

He rolled his eyes, “You don’t even know what you do to me, Franklin.”

“Does thou have a boner, then?” I asked.

“Maybe,” He said, “Or maybe you can find out for yourself.”

“Fine then.”

I pulled myself into his lap, facing him, and stared at him before getting several evil ideas. Choosing one, I rolled my hips slowly against his creating an amazing friction.

Gerard moaned, his head falling back, “F-frankie… don’t stop.”

I sped my movements, also thoroughly enjoying the way his hips ground into mine and our erections ground together. I moaned again softly, and he pulled my face back to his, so we were kissing sloppily and grinding our hips. I tugged suggestively at his shirt. He held his arms up, and I pulled it over his head.

I ran my fingertips down his back in between his wings, rolling my hips against his again, he moaned slightly louder, and I could feel the feathers on his wings bristling. “I sure do have an effect on you, don’t I?”

Gee nodded, and I pulled my body away from his only to begin palming him through his jeans. He gasped, “Frank, oh shit, you’re so perfect.”

He pulled on my shirt, asking for my permission to remove it from my body. I shifted myself so he could peel the shirt from my skin. Once it was discarded, he began to nibble and suck the skin on my neck, but he stopped too soon for my liking.

”W-why did you stop?” I whined.

He smiled and nuzzled my neck, “I didn’t wanna leave a mark on your pretty skin…”

“But I want you to leave a mark.”

Gerard’s P.O.V

When he said that, I began sucking on that special spot on his neck again. He shivered and groaned my name. I pulled away and pressed my lips to his ear, murmuring, “Oh, baby, you don’t know how beautiful and perfect you are. God, you make me so hard.”

He blushed beautifully, and I let my hands move along his inner thighs, brushing lightly and teasingly along his hard on. He whimpered. I moved my hands to the button of his jeans and played with it, “Can I take these off?”

“Oh, Gee,” He murmured hotly, “You can do whatever you want to me.”

I smirked, “You remember you said that.”

I undid his jeans, and he obediently lifted his hips so I could pull them down. When they reached his ankles, he kicked them off and we started kissing passionately again. But my fingers had just started pulling suggestively at his bowers when a shocked voice sounded behind us, “What the hell are you doing to my son?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long, but to make up for it, it's a rather long chapter. Please comment.