Status: Active

The Fallen

o14

Frank’s P.O.V

I watched Gerard’s eyes widen as he rolled off me to stare at my mom. There was fear in his eyes. He glanced back at me, a look that said “Hate to rush you, babe, but now would be a great time to come out so that I don’t get sued for ‘raping’ you”

“Uh, Mom, I can explain…” I began unsurely.

My mom’s sharp eyes turned on me, “Oh, can you? Well you may as well tell me that and why this boy seems to have wings.”

“They’re tattoos… and uh, he wasn’t raping me or anything, it’s just… I’m…uh, I’m gay.”

It was silent, and Gerard grabbed his shirt and pulled it on, muttering an apology to my mother before nearly running out the door. Moments later, we heard the door slam. I, still clad in just my boxers, began to dress myself again. My mother just continued staring at me.

Once I was fully clothed, I fell back onto my bed and sighed harshly, “Are you just going to stand there, woman, or are you going to tell me what you’re thinking?”

She didn’t answer for a moment, but finally, she said, “Why didn’t you tell me earlier?”

“Because you’re a fucking Christian and if you disown me I’m going to go live with Gerard.”

My mother sat down next to me on the bed and swept my hair from my face, “Why would I disown you? As if I care if you’re going through a “gay” phase.”

I sat up and glared at her, my eyes narrowed, “It isn’t a phase, Mom. Since I sexually matured I’ve been attracted to men. Don’t treat this like it’s going to go away, because it isn’t. I’m gay, and you either put up with that or I’m gone.”

An hour later, I stood on Gerard’s doorstep, my head down and my eyes narrowed. I used my free hand to ring the doorbell. It took a minute, but the door finally opened, revealing Mikey.

He looked half asleep, but he mumbled, “What are you doing here, Frank? Does this have to do with Gee coming home early? Why do you have a suitcase?”

I didn’t answer except to say, “Can I talk to Gerard?”

Mikey nodded and let me in, closing and locking the door behind me. “Wait here.”

He wandered to the basement door before calling down to Gerard, telling him I was here. A moment later, Gerard’s head popped out around the door. His eyes widened when he saw my expression and my bag.

“Oh god, Frank, did she kick you out?” He asked as he rushed over to me. He took my bag, “I bet Donna would let you stay here. Mikey, go ask her.”

Mikey nodded and disappeared down another hallway, and Gerard led me back to the basement stairs before climbing down them and showing me to his room. “I forgot you’ve never been down here before. Well this is my room,” He said, throwing my bag on his bed.

Gerard’s room was a cozy kind of small with dark blue walls. His bed was queen sized with black comforters, and it was pushed into a corner, while a desk was against the wall opposite. A dresser was next to his bed, and his closet was next to the door.

“I like your room.” I whispered. I didn’t feel much like talking at this point

He nodded and pulled me into a hug, “I’m sorry. This is my fault. You can stay here as long as you need to and I understand if you hate me…”

“It isn’t your fault, and I would never hate you. We should have remembered to lock the door, that’s all.” I replied.

He stroked my hair and asked me if I was hungry. For some reason, I was, even though I’d just eaten, so he showed me to his kitchen.

“Uhh, there are chips in that cabinet next to the fridge, there’s soda and shit in the fridge, I don’t know what you eat, but I’m sure we’ve got it.” Gerard stated.

Just then, Mikey appeared. He walked up to Gee and said, “Hey, uh, Mom says its fine for Frank to stay as long as he wants, but she doesn’t want you two getting busy.”

Gerard rolled his eyes, “She didn’t say that, dipshit.”

“It was all in her eyes.”

I laughed and began foraging through their fridge. Gerard hadn’t been exaggerating when he said they had everything, I pulled out a popsicle from the freezer side and turned back to Gerard and his brother, who were now arguing about my and Gerard’s right to have sex in his house. Not that we would be…

Sucking the popsicle idly, I interrupted their argument, “Men, men, no need to argue, we all know you both want me.”

Gerard began to laugh, but Mikey gave me a look like I’d just told him to fuck a cat. He abruptly turned and fled to his room. I began to laugh as well, and Gerard said, “Thanks for driving him off, but I am the jealous type, so if I see or hear you fraternizing with my brother, you are out of here.”

I only laughed harder at the intensely serious look on his face, “You really think I’d do anything with Mikey? He’s straight as a fucking strip pole, not to mention boney as hell. The kid weighs what? Seventy pounds?”

Gerard rolled his eyes, “I don’t know why I was worried. How could you want anyone else when you have one of the sexiest people alive right in front of you.”

“When did you become a people?”

At this Gerard let out a mock-offended gasp and turned away, “Just because I’m not human doesn’t mean I’m not a person.”

“You just contradicted yourself.” I tried to suppress a giggle.

“Stay away from me, you’re mean.”

I walked over and hugged him, gently grinding my hips into his. He attempted to turn his head, but I grabbed a fistful of his hair and kissed him viciously. He didn’t fight, I could feel him smiling against my lips as he gave in to me and wound his arms around my waist, pulling me up so I was sitting on the counter.

We lost ourselves, forgetting anything important, forgetting where we were and the worries we had. My hands loosened in his hair, but remained entwined. Gerard pressed against me lovingly, our tongues rubbing gently.

Someone behind us cleared their throat, causing Gee to pull away from me and turn to face his step-mother. He smiled rather embarrassedly, and I leapt off the counter, keeping my head low.

“How very nice of you to introduce me to your friend, Gerard.” She said sarcastically

Gerard blinked, “Oh, uh, Donna, this is Frankie, Frankie, this is my step mom, Donna. Just call her Donna.”

I smiled weakly, “Hi, Donna.” She moved forward and outstretched her hand. I took it and shook, “Hello Frankie. How long will you be staying with us?”

As I dropped her hand, I glanced at Gerard. He was looking back at me, but I couldn’t identify the emotion swirling in his hazel eyes, “ Uh, as long as you’ll have me.”

“Call me Donna, dear, and you can stay as long as you want. Your mother really kicked you out for being homosexual?”

I nodded sadly, “She says she disowns me as soon as she can get the papers. But, I never really felt at home with her, anyway…”

Donna looked disturbed, but she stepped forward and pulled me into her arms. I hugged her back. It had been a long time since I’d had a proper hug that wasn’t from Gerard. It felt nice to feel accepted.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright, It's filler-y. I apologize. I'm listening to The Offspring. Does anyone like them other than me? Do you guys hate this chapter because Frank's mommy kicked him out? But now he and Gerard share a room, and you know what that means *wiggles eyebrows more* Ehh, comment.