Status: Active

The Fallen

o25

About an hour after his visit from Alastah.

Gerard’s P.O.V

I was shaking like fuck. Well, fuck doesn’t shake. Unless your shaking while you fuck. In which case, the hell is your problem? See a doctor, damnit.

I wasn’t exactly sure what to do, but I had to talk to someone who knew where the Demon Prison is. I pulled out my cell phone. Wait, why did I do that!? How will my cell help? I’m going crazy. On an impulse, I flicked through my contacts. There was nothing abnormal until the very last contact:

Call this number when the boys are taken.

There was a number listed, and I dialed it quickly and held it to my ear. Almost immediately, a female voice answered, “We’ve been waiting for your call. We’ll be there soon.”

“Wait, who are-“

I was cut off by the dial tone. For people trying to help me, they sure are jerks.

They said they’d be here soon, and I had no idea who “they” were, or how “they” knew where I lived. I ran up the stairs and towards the front door. I noticed it was unlocked. I always keep it locked.

That must be how they were taken, they snuck out. Bastards.

I walked outside and slammed the door shut. I looked all around, as though I expected my new, mysterious friends to show up out of nowhere. I did, sorta. I was anxious; any help I can get is welcome.

Suddenly, the full moon is flickering. I can hardly see, my usually perfect night vision has gone fuzzy. I screamed.

Relax, Gerard. Our presence inspires these effects. No harm will come to you. We are here to help you.

The voice reassured me, but I still fell to my knees as the world spun around me.

Look up, Gerard.

I forced my head up only to see my vision has returned. In front of me is an inhuman girl with black hair and snow colored skin with flecks of grey. She had no hair, other than on her head and eyebrows, and he eyes are slightly slanted. She has a pair of white cat ears on her head and a long flecked tail.

She spoke out loud for the first time, “My name is Midnight. And I bring with me my singing sisters. I believe our brothers; the Bleeding Brothers delivered your Prophecy. We are here to help you find your brother and your love. It is essential the Prophecy doesn’t fall into their hands. Unfortunately, the Demon Prison is built well, and we cannot fight with you once we infiltrate it. The place saps our powers.”

“W-what will it do to mine?”

Midnight smiled, showing two pointed canines, nothing on my shark teeth, “Why, you are driven by love, Gerard. Your powers will not suffer from the Demon Prison’s wards. Listen carefully. We will slip in and unlock the cell, which is guarded by a wraith. Said wraith is killed by a silver sword, the cell opens and we get out. I hate to leave you in that position, Gerard, but If we were to stay longer, we’d risk dieing.”

I nodded. I looked past her to her sisters. One had tan skin and sandy hair with two tan cat ears and a tan cat tail. The other was dark-skinned with brown ears and a brown tail.

“How will we get there?”

Midnight turned and barked an order at the two in another language. Midnight slapped a hand over my eyes as several earsplitting noises erupted from where the girls had been standing. I felt the world spin, and I held her arm for balance.

At last, Midnight withdrew her hand, showing me two car-sized cats, one wiry and brown, one glossy and sand-colored.

I gasped as the massive yellow cat approached me, bending low and sniffing at me before covering me with licks. I gagged on massive cat spit.

“Help me!” I shrieked at Midnight, who promptly yelled something in that other language. The blonde cat backed off.

I clutched my shirt, my eyes flickering to Midnight, “W-why’d she do that?”

Midnight looked extremely uncomfortable, “Uhh, well, as we’re more cats than humans, she can smell that you haven’t, erm, mated yet. She’s interested in you.”

My eyes widened and I glanced away nervously, “I’m g-gay…”

“Anyway, let’s be off. The earlier we save Michael and Frank the better. Climb on Ambera, the brown one.”

I nodded, “But, can’t I fly? Won’t it be-“

“No,” Midnight said, cutting me off, “They’ll be expecting that. Come.”

Midnight led me over to the large brown cat, who crouched low in the grass. I clambered onto her back and sat rather comfortably in between her shoulder blades.

Greetings, Mr. Way. Hold on tightly, for we will be traveling quickly.

Ambera spoke in my mind. I twined my hands with her back fur and pressed myself into her neck. There was a series of hisses and growls exchanged by the cats before Ambera crouched and sprang, bounding in great leaps to cover meters of ground at a time. Her leaps took her far fast and before long, we were well out of the New Jersey I knew.

I pressed as close to the massive cat as possible, afraid of flying off. She would ask me if I was okay every now and then, and I always was. Eventually I fell asleep, but I managed to stay on Ambera.

~

Wake up, Gerard. We’re here. It is time to begin.

My eyelids fluttered open, and I stared up into the now human but still cat-like face of Ambera. I thanked her for waking me.

You’re welcome. We must go. The others are inside now. Come.

She began to run, I followed, I wasn’t as fast as her, but after ditching my shirt, I managed to keep up alright. We reached a dip in the ground, it looked like any other dip in the ground in the middle of no where, but Ambera sniffed the air carefully before waving her tail to signal I should approach.

I was within five feet from her before I realized I was in danger. She grabbed my shoulder and, as much as I protested, dragged me closer and bit my neck. I gasped.

You were too easy, Way. Too desperate for help. Learn from your mistake, if you make it out alive.

Walls of black crashed over me and I felt the sensation of falling.

~

The world is an evil place. I finally gained the strength to open my eyes and find myself in a small, dingy room that was pitch black. She’d tricked me, that demon bitch! I shouldn’t have trusted her, or anyone. Now I was stuck in the place I was trying to save my brother and lover from.

It was unnaturally quiet. One of the many things about demons that freak me out, in their presence, all other life just seems to die. I shivered and pulled myself to my feet and staggered over to the corner before falling onto a pile of blankets.

That’s when I heard the rattling. Only one thing makes a noise like that, the only thing that truly despises the Fallen. A wraith.

The hunched over creature approached me, gliding swiftly over the ground. The thing cast no shadow; it was the shadow, after all. I wasn’t strong enough to fight, I felt drained, and wraiths are strong beings of darkness.

It was hovering right in front of me. My heart rate increased. This was undoubtedly my end, because it would eat me and then Alastah would have Mikey and Frankie skinned. I would die, our fight would be over, and a war would rent the world in two.

The wraith spoke:

I know where they are.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh......... I want ten stars, pl0x? COMMENT NOW IF YOU WANT WRAITHY TO HALP GEE FIND HIS FRIENDS. Lul. Okay <3 Comment? Pl0x?