Status: in process of updating

Dry Your Tears

Uncrustables and Capri suns

After chasing Brian for about 15 minutes, I gave up. “Brian I hope you can sleep with your eyes open!” I huffed and collapsed on the couch. “Damn women.” He glared at me as he bent over breathing heavily. I kicked his butt from the couched and he took a one-way ticket to a face in the carpet.

“Jesus Christ!” He yelled rubbing his nose I smiled. What he in pain makes me happy. That sounds a little sadistic, oh well. “Nope close but I’m Leah. I’m pretty sure we met.” He just glared and got up. “Now get your butt up and get to work.” The guys laughed at him as he grabbed his guitar.

“Remember concentrate.” I smirked as he flipped me off.

Rose walked up to me. “Oh right your food. Sorry babe.” I went over to the bags that I dropped on the floor. “Do you want an uncrustable, because if you don’t I do, this things rock.” She giggled making my smile widen.

“Did I hear something about uncrustables?” I looked to see jimmy running over to us. “Psh! Not for you there only 6 and I’m only were planning on sharing with Rose.” He looked at the box. “Grape! That’s my favorite come on Leah please.” He begged, Rose walked over and gave him hers.

“Aunty you need to learn to share.” The look on rose face would make anyone piss his or her pants. “Sharing is caring!” Brian Yelled. I rolled my eyes giving another one to Rose. “Sharing is caring, caring but stupid.” I mumbled putting the box in the bag again and handed rose a Caprie sun. I loved those to when I was a kid, heck I still do.

“Do I get one to?” Jimmy asked, as if I did not give him an uncrustable! I huffed. “Fine.” I pouted. “See Aunty Sharing makes everyone happy.” Jimmy said patting my head. “You’re on my list to Jimmy! Looks like Brian’s not the only one!” So Brian could hear too. Which I am sure he did since I heard him laugh.

“Well aren’t you walking bleeding heart generosity.” I glared at Ash. “Not you to? What you want one to?” threw one at her head along with a Capri sun. She just laughed and thanked me.

“Now there’s only three.” I whined. “Good job. Now what are six minus four?” Brian said walking over and picking one up. I glared at him and took it back. “Nice try. But you don’t desire one now go work.” He just rolled his eyes and grabbed one from the box. “Can’t work on an empty stomach. I won’t be able to concentrate” He mocked and thanked me. I let him have it, now I only have two.

“Hey Lee come hear this.” Matt yelled from the couches. “Be right there.” I walked over and they played it. “I’ve heard this before.” They nodded, okay confusing. “Alright.” I walked back to bags only to see no uncrustables. “They’re so dead.”

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
After about ignoring them for an hour, while I worked quietly on my little table. They got fid up. To bad I do not really care, they stole my uncrustables. I did not get one, not one!
“Come on Lee talk to us.” I just turned around in my chair. “Someone get her some damn uncrustables.” I just shrugged. “No need boys. I have some more in the car.” I pouted. “I’m just too lazy to get them.” They all looked at me with the whole ‘are you kidding me look’.

“Well maybe you guys shouldn’t trick people and take their food which they paid for and not give them one.
``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
An hour later

“Well guys it was a great first day we got the drums down for almost easy and scream.” Ashlee was working with Jimmy most of the day, while I worked with Matt for a little and Brian sadly.
``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Ashlee’s pov

“They really are a lot a like don’t you think?” I looked over at Brian and Lee arguing back and forth. “Yeah they are.” Val said laughing.

“Both love food and they are both perfectionists.” We laughed. Leah looked over here. “What are you guys laughing at?” She tilted her head. “Oh nothing.” She shrugged and looked at Brian who was looking at us as will.

“Hey get back to work every one is a lot father then you.” She slapped him in the side of the head. “Piss off.” He said shoving her roller chair back a little. She gasped and pushed his back.

“Both are very competitive.” I nodded. “You thinking what I’m thinking?” Val asked. “Getting them together?” She nodded and I smirked. “That’s going to be hard to do.”

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
An Hour later

“Well guys it was a great first day we got the drums down for almost easy and scream.”
They cheered and went to grab their stuff. “Thank god I couldn’t stand another minute with that she-beast.” Brian mumbled. “Please like I was enjoying it too.” They glared at each other.

We all went out to our cars. “Dude they both drive Cadillac’s.” Val whispered and my eyes widened. “You’re right, oh my gosh.” We giggled.

“Why don’t you learn how to park you prick.”
“Girl what are you talking about! You on my side of the line!” We both sighed. “This’ll take a lot of work.” She said and I agreed. “Thank god we have all record.” I heard her mumble ‘if they don’t kill each other’. I laughed and put Rose in the back and I jumped in the front.

“Can you believe that Jerk.” He honked the horn as they al most ran in to each other. “Wait you’re turn Jerk.” She yelled out the window, but he just flipped her off. I sighed shaking my head. “A lot of work in deed.” Lee looked over to me. “What’s a lot of work?” She asked all I did was shake my head. “No really what is?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like it. I was eating a uncrustable while writing this. Those are actually good!

Comment please and I will share my uncrustables with you. ;)