‹ Prequel: Gone Awry
Status: C O M P L E T E

Gone Twisted

Strength and Cleverness

The doors opened to reveal the whole follow ship standing there, glasses of champagne in their hands and a forced smile on their face and silent. There in front of them stood Draco Malfoy and the girl that they formally knew as Ash Weasley. But a lot had happened in this one week.

Most Death Eaters didn't know the story behind the girls memory loss, but they tried not to dwell on it either. She was now who she was and anything that they revealed that could harm or let the girl remember her former life, would be their death sentence.

"Ah, there you are Ash!" a dark cloaked figure said from a seat overlooking everything in the room. It was the first time she had been allowed to join the crowd ever since she woke up.

"Father," she said with a smile and walked up to him - Draco’s hand still in hers. When she reached the man, she gave him a small peck on the cheeks and smiled. The slowly started to talk to each other again in hushed voices.

"I believe you had a nice day?"

"Yes, Draco once again bent over backwards to keep me entertained," Ash giggled and looked at the boy standing behind her. As always, her heart skipped a beat when she looked into his eyes. It was a weird sensation. She had only met this boy a week ago - she decided to not count the part of her life that she didn't remember - yet she felt strongly for him.

The first time they had met, she could see the real concern in his eyes. The confusion as she looked at him with a blank face. But ever since that time, her heart always started beating a bit stronger then usual. Pumping more and more blood, faster and faster through her veins. Ash wasn't sure, but she guessed that she was infatuated with him. And because of the fast paste it happened in, she guessed her former self had developed feeling for him as well. Hopefully feelings she could trust...

"Draco, I think your father wanted to speak to you. Go now," her father said quietly and Draco nodded.

Just before he left, he gave Ash a peck on her temple. "I'll be right back," he told her with a smile and a quick, cold glance at the man in front of them.

Her father watched it all with slight amusement and while Draco slipped away, he told her "Sit down with me, my love."

Ash complied without a second thought, sitting down on the arms of the chairs and looking at the crowed with a calculating glance.

“Father?”

“Yes?”

“Why do they follow you?” Ash asked curiously.

Voldemort looked at her in wondering and then smiled a small, nearly invisible smile. “Why do you think?”

“Your strength,” she said short.

“Explain.”

“They fear your strength and power. They would not stand a chance against you and they know it.”

Voldemort’s smile broadened, “Yes, they fear me and that is the best way to keep order in the chaos. But that is not all. They believe in our cause.”

Ash frowned for a second. “Our cause?”

“Yes. We want to take back our world.”

“You mean take control back from those muggles?”

“Exactly. We are the true rulers of this world. Why should we hide ourself form those powerless creatures?” Voldemort started to explain to her, while Ash listened intently, nodding every now and again.

It made sense. Why should the ones with power not take control over the world? Witches and Wizards are way to strong to hide and fear getting exposed to muggles. It would be like humans letting animals run the earth. They don’t know all the potential that the world of magic holds, just as animals don’t know the potential of the worlds resources and technology.

Muggles had seized the world from the animals. Now it was time for the magical world to seize the world themselves. It was their right, their prerogative.

“The former Ministry was to soft. They didn’t have the guts that are needed to succeed in running the show.”

Ash smiled, “But you do.”

“And so will you,” he said with a slight smirk on his face, seeing Draco come walking back to them, “and Draco,” Voldemort nodded.

Seeing her father look up, Ash looked up as well and smiled seeing Draco. He quickly joined the two of them and snaked his arms around Ash’s waist. “What did I miss?”

“Nothing,” Ash smiled and turned her face back to look over the crowd. Suddenly she felt a shift next to her and saw her father standing up. Swiftly she followed his example together with Draco who straightened up next to her. The room went quiet in an instant.

Voldemort slowly took a hold of their hands and held them together.

“Death Eaters! Raise your glasses for my daughter and her fiancée - strength and cleverness that will help us achieve our goals, Ashra Gaunt and Draco Malfoy.”

The room erupted in cheers and the two teenagers watched as the crowed raised they glasses to them and drank.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey! Hope you liked this small chapter!

Comment and Subscribe!!!