Status: On Hold

Love on Our Mind

Gonna Get It Right

Ivory's POV

It's been a week I locked myself in my apartment. I need time to be alone. I only eat takeouts for the past few days. I didn't go out and see anyone. I heard The Summer Set did lot of interview because some magazines and online blogs kept giving rumors about John's condition. Stephen called me several times but I didn't pick up. I drowned myself in tears. I'm so sure my eyes were so red.

I am about to go back to sleep when I hear someone knocked my door. I tried to ignore it because I knew the one behind that door. Stephen didn't stop and he kept knocking my door.

"Ivory, I know you're there. Please open the door"

I didn't answer him or moved my ass even for one inch. Stephen knocked my door again until he suddenly stopped and the knocking voice change to someone unlocking the key. I forgot he has another key, so I got up immediately and slammed the door right when he opened it up. Stephen pushed it back and I struggled. Stephen had a lot of energy even though his body isn't big. I got pushed back and Stephen managed to got into my apartment.

"What do you want!?"

"You've been gone for a week. I can't reach you even with your phone. I'm so worried about you, Vor. Are you ok?"

"You think!?"

"Please Vor, everyone is worried about you. Even John..."

"Stop!"

Stephen step forward and tried to held my hand but I step back so he couldn't reach me. I walked back to my bed and sat at the edge of it with my head down, because I didn't want him to see me crying. Stephen sighed and he took a sit next to me.

"Ivory...?"

His arms wrapped up around my shoulder. I wanted to make him get away but I couldn't do that. I miss his touch, I miss his voice, I miss Stephen. He touched my cheek and brought my face in front of him. He sweep away my hair that covered my face and kissed my temple.

"I'm sorry about everything. I'm sorry your life ruined because of John and I. I'm so sorry baby. I love you..."

My tears ran down so fast. I turn around and hugged him tightly. I don't want to let go of him

***

I'm sitting on the couch after I finally can calm myself down. My eyes were on the television but I'm not paying attention to the show. Stephen is busy at the kitchen bowling water to make tea for me.

"Here drink this" he offered me a cup of hot milk tea. "It'll make you relax" and he sit next to me.

I took a sip before put the cup onto the table. I laid back to the couch and bring my legs to my chest and holding it up.

"Let me get you a blanket" Stephen got up and walk to my bed.

He spread open the blanket and wrapped it up around me. I smiled a little at him and he back sitting next to me and hold me closer to him. I rest my head to his shoulder and he sometimes stroking my hair. His touch make me feel peaceful, calm, and alive again. He hold my hand and kiss it. Our fingers lock to each other. At that moment I forget about everything I've been through for the past week, but I know I can't.

"Stephen?" I asked him and he murmured. "Will you take me to John tomorrow?"

"You want to meet John?" Stephen was pretty surprised. "Are you sure?"

"I think I should talk to him again one more time" I was a little shaking but Stephen kiss my upper hand.

"If it's that what you want" and he kiss my cheek.

I don't know what I'm going to say to John or what will I do when I meet him, but I'm sure I have to finish this.

"Stephen?"

"Yes?" He lowered his head to see my eyes.

"Will you stay with me tonight?" Stephen nodded and he hold me so tight until I fell asleep on his arms.

The last thing I remember, I woke up at the middle of the night and I already sleep on bed with Stephen hold my hand next to me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hola everybody.
I'm back after hiatus for more than a year.
So sorry for making you guys wait for too long.
I was super busy and writer's block is clouding my head lately.
Hope you still curious to see what happen among the four of them.

See ya around,
Fasya xoxo

PS: sorry for any grammar mistake