Status: stuck-grrrrr-sorry

Stay With Me

Assigned and Disowned

Recap:

"Hinata Hyuuga. I am assigning you to stay with Sasuke Uchiha."

End recap.

"Are you sure that's wise, Tsunade-sama?" Sasuke asked. "No disrespect but considering what she just went through..."he trailed off.

"Yes I understand that, Uchiha."she frowned. "But as I just said, you're the only choice I had. Naruto, Sakura, and Lee are much too hyper. Neji, Shikamaru, Shino, and Kiba are on missions, and many of the others were not qualified." she explained. "This is now your mission:you are to guard her, house her, bring her to the hospital for weekly check-ups, and try to get her back on training again. Got it?"

"Yes ma'am." he sighed.

"Good. If you need anything, ask me or Kakashi. Meanwhile, I'll have Ibiki interrogate those men and find out some information. You're dismissed."

-Sasuke's house-

"Here's the kitchen, the living room, and that hallway leads to the backyard, training area, and garden." Sasuke directed, Hinata shuffling after him. "This hallway leads to the bedrooms. Okay so far?" He looked back and she nodded. "My room is the last one on the left. You can have the one right across. It's bigger and also has a bigger bathroom and a really nice tub." He opened the door and stepped back, letting her go in. "Tsunade sent Neji to bring you some more clothes."

"I-i thought N-neji was on a m-mission." Hinata pointed out.

"He just got back and should be over soon. I'll be in my room if you need me."

-an hour later-

Knock. Knock. Knock.

"Hello Neji." Sasuke greeted.

"I have Hinata's clothes and her father sent a message for her as well."

'That room." Sasuke pointed and then went into the kitchen. Neji knocked on the door before entering and saw Hinata sitting on her bed, reading a book.

-Hinata's P.O.V-

Neji came in the room, two suitcases in his hands. I heard him talking to Sasuke about a message from father and immediately knew it wasn't good news. "I'm sorry, Hinata." There was one clue, he didn't add -sama or even -san to the end of my name. "But your father has disowned you from the Hyuuga clan. He feels that if you could not protect yourself than you are not as strong as he began to believe. He has given you a small amount of money but that is all. Once you have a place to stay, I am to bring you the rest of your belongings. If you don't find a place within a month, everything is getting thrown out. Is this all understood?"

I nodded. He set down the two suitcases and left. I surprised myself by not crying. Sure, now I didn't belong to a clan but my friends had always been my real family. I'm sure I could find a place to stay with someone after I was better and didn't have to stay with Sasuke. Actually, I was relieved to now have no ties to the cruel Hyuugas.

"Hinata. May I come in?" Sasuke asked from in the hallway.

"Y-yes."

He came in, "I overheard what Neji told you."

"Oh." was all I could say.

-Sasuke's P.O.V-

I don't know what I was thinking when I asked her this. "If you can't find a place after Tsunade says you're okay, you're welcome to stay here."

Her eyes lit up as she looked at me. "R-really?"

"Yeah, I guess. If you don't want to, that's fine to."

"O-of course not! T-thank you so much, S-sasuke-sama!" she exclaimed. I blinked in surprise at the ending."Oh! Uh...g-gomen."

"Well...I'll leave you alone then. Tsunade wants you at the hospital tomorrow for a check-up. After that we can start on your training. Okay?" She nodded and I left.

-Hinata's P.O.V-

That was really nice of him. I guess it's good luck that Tsuande assigned me to him and he overheard what Neji said. Now I didn't have to look for a place. Maybe things were going to go well afterall.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment por favor. Gracias