Status: stuck-grrrrr-sorry

Stay With Me

Ice Cream

Recap:

Now I didn't have to look for a place. Maybe things were going to go well afterall.

End recap.

-the hospital-

"Out Uchiha!" Tsunade snapped at Sasuke.

"I'm going." he grumbled. Hinata sat on the bed, watching with slight amusement, jumping each time Tsunade shouted.

"Ok Hinata." she smiled at her as she turned, closing the door. "I'm gonna need you to take your shirt off so I can check your cuts and replace the bandages." Hinata nodded and took off the shirt. Tsunade took off the bandages from the day before, checked the wounds, put healing ointment on them, and put on new bandages. (Yes she could have used healing chakra but Hinata having to use bandages and stuff is going to come in to play later.) "All better. They seem to already be healing fine just don't push yourself when you're training. Are there any questions you have?"

"Um...M-my period is t-this week b-but since the g-guys didn't use a c-condom or anything I-i'm w-worried I-i might get..."she trailed off, not wanting to finish.

"That you might get pregnant from any of them?" Hinata nodded. "Anything else?"

"C-can you t-test if I got any STDs?" she mumbled.

"I can get the tests ready for when you come in next week." she assured. "Right now I have a surgery appointment. Also, after a couple other check-ups, say...within a month, I can see if you are pregnant or not. Sound good?" Hinata nodded, put on her shirt, and she left out the door. Sasuke met up with her in the lobby.

"Do you want to get something to eat before we head to the training area?" he asked.

"Y-yes please."

They started walking toward the food shops. "What do you want to get?"

She thought for a second. "S-something s-sweet."

"Sweet?" he asked. She nodded. "Okay, how does ice-cream sound?" She nodded again, faster this time. They came to the end of the street where the ice-cream shop was. "Go ahead and get anything. I'll pay for it." he smirked at her.

"I-i can't do that t-to you."

"Don't worry about it. Just order." She looked at the large menu and quickly found what she wanted.

"I-is it okay if I-i get that?" she pointed.

He read where she was pointing. 'Chocoholic's Dream:three scoops of forbidden chocolate, one scoop chocolate silk pie, two scoops chocolate gelato, brownie bits, chocolate fudge, and your desired amount of whipped cream.' He looked at the server's ice-cream scooper and saw how large it is.

"That's gotta be over a pound of ice-cream, Hinata, and all of it chocolate. Are you sure you're gonna eat all of it?" She nodded. "How much whipped cream are you going to want?"

"Um...I-i usually g-get the w-whole can. T-the m-manager lets me s-since I come h-here a lot."

"Okay then, I'll get you that and we'll eat it on the way." He walked up to the counter, Hinata next to him.

"Hello Hinata! What a pleasure to see you again. I haven't seen you lately." the guy exclaimed, smiling at her. He was about two years older than them with short black hair, pale skin, bright green eyes, and a tall wiry body.

"H-hi Dai-san." she stuttered.

"What? No -kun for me now." he joked, laughing."Oh well, what are you getting this time?" he asked, looking to Sasuke to answer.

"The Chocoholic's Dream and a small cone with vanilla ice-cream." Sasuke answered.

"Whole can, Hina?" Dai asked. She nodded. "Coming right up!" He quickly got it and rang it up on the cash register. (A/N:I have to use american money here, I don't know how to translate it to the Japanese currency.) "It would be $15.00 but for you Hina, I'll make it $8.00." Sasuke paid him and then they left.

"That was nice of him." Sasuke commented, licking his cone to keep it from dripping on his hand.

"H-he's very nice t-to m-me. H-he may have a s-small crush on m-me." Sasuke shrugged and they walked on.

He sat down once they got to the training area, waiting for her to finish before they started. She had finished the ice-cream but apparently saved all the whipped cream in the can for last. She sat next to him in the shade of the tree. She tilted her head back and sprayed the whipped cream into her mouth. "Yum." she mumbled to herself. They were silent while she ate.

"You really like whipped cream, don't you?" Sasuke spoke up. She jumped mid-spray which caused her to miss her mouth and get it on her face instead. He inwardly chuckled at her child-ish pout. "Gomen." he chuckled, wiping some off her check onto his fingers. She cleaned up the rest, licking it off her hands. She sprayed the can in her mouth again but none came out.

"Aww." she whined. "T-that was the l-last of it." She looked at his two fingers that had the whipped cream from her cheek. He was just moving to wipe it off on his shorts when she grabbed his wrist in a rather strong grip that surprised him. She lifted his hand up to her face and quickly placed the two fingers in her mouth, licking off the cream. She closed her eyes and gave a little moan as she savored the last of the whipped cream.

"Hinata." Sasuke's voice broke through her whipped cream-clouded mind. She opened her eyes, realizing what she was doing and quickly backed away.

"I-i'm sorry, Sasuke! I-i didn't m-mean to!" she blurted out. He stood up, going to hold his hand out to her. "Don't hit me!" He froze, both of them going completely still. "I-i didn't m-mean to. I-i'm s-s-sorry." she started sobbing.

He dropped to his knees next to her. He placed a hand on her shoulder and she flinched, letting out a little whimper. "Hinata. It's okay. Don't worry about." he mumbled.

-Sasuke's P.O.V-

It wasn't exactly okay. That little innocent move of her's had caused dozens of unwanted images to flash through my head. It disgusted me that my mind had thought those things when she had just been through such horrible things. And now she was crying because of me. Well, technically because of those thieves but right now she was scared of me. I had to do something to calm her down. And that led to me doing something even I didn't expect:

I hugged her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Do you like it? Pleaes tell me so.