This, Was a Thing of Destiny

Sieben

“Tom, you don’t have to ask permission to get into a girl’s pants” I said trying to sound as calm as possible.

“Allie, she is lying!” He said. I could see through his eyes that he was not lying and I wanted to believe that he wasn’t. “Look, Ash, you are doing this again and you are not going to get me. I told you, I’m not you boyfriend and I don’t want anything to do with you and I…”

“Mmkay, Tom, I get it. You don’t want to be with me and I can use my body to get you so, I guess it didn’t work.” This ‘Ash’ girl said, then she turned to see me “It is obvious that you are interested in someone else, and I might say she might be way better than me.” With that said she left the venue.

“This is a complete mad house.” I stated. “Tom, are you okay?”

He took some minutes to answer and then he smiled. “You are not pissed off?” I shook my head. “That means that I’m forgiven?”

“Not exactly” I smirked.

“How can that be possible?” he asked faking he didn’t know.

“I didn’t say if I accepted your apology or not.” I smiled brightly. He came closer to me, making me take a step backwards; being a foot away from the wall gave Tom an advantage.

“Really? I thought I heard you say something about it.” He played innocent as he took another step closer to me; I hit my back against the wall, he smiled mischievously.

“I’m positive.” I grinned; he placed his hands on the wall on the sides of my head. I’m a few/much inches smaller than him so I had to stand in the tip of my toes to be near his face, then I closed the small space between the two of us, kissing his cheek. “There.”

“What?! That’s it?!” Tom whined, making me chuckle. “Okay I’ve been pranked, where are the cameras? Allie you’ve got to be shitting me, come on!” I laughed harder.

“oww…litte Tommy doesn’t like one kiss on the cheek?” I said as soon as I could talk without laughing. “Come here” I was aiming for his cheek when he moved his face and kissed me on the lips softly, the kiss turned into a make out session, his armed embraced my waist and I placed my hands on the back of his neck. All seemed to be going on so slowly and it felt like we were the only one on earth. Then we pulled away to breathe. Then I smacked him in the arm.

“Hey! What was that?!” Tom whined, while he massaged his arm.

“That’s what I have to ask you!” I smiled.
“Well that madam is called a kiss, if in Argenti…”

“I might live in Argentina my whole life but I’m not stupid; why did you kiss me?” I demanded.

“I was dreading to kiss you since the fight, the more I was thinking about you the more I wanted to feel your lips on mine; and you have to admit that you love kissing me.” I felt my face get heated up. I giggled I’m so stupid!.
“I know you do!” he accused. I secretly did but if I told him so, his ego will boost up to the sky.

“I never admitted I did.” I told him. “Hey! Let’s go to congratulate the guys from Emarosa.” He grabbed my hand and dragged me to the area where BMTH were.

“Seem you guys got back together” Jackson’s head went higher to see what was going on, he simply smiled when he saw my hand interlaced with Tom’s hand. I looked our hands and smiled.

“Allie, are you blushing?” Tom looked down at me, I met my gaze with his, I could feel the heat going to my cheeks and I bet my face was crimson red.

“Aww…” everyone chorused with a silly smile on their faces. I buried my face on Tom’s arm, wishing Earth could eat me and disappear from everyone’s eyes.

I heard Johnny Craig say “Leave them alone guys.” But his seriousness didn’t last long “Give the lovebirds some privacy.” He chuckled making everyone laugh along him.

“Thanks bud.” Tom muttered.

“No problem.” Johnny answered with a smile and turned to chat with E.R.
Tom shifted making me look towards what he was looking at, and I saw Cam kissing – well not kissing, more like making out with Oli and things were getting steamy; Malia caught my gaze and made a disgusted face when he looked in my direction.

“Guys, I’m beside you!” So that meant he wasn’t aware of the public display happening to his left. “Get a room.” Cam giggled and Oli smirked. “For Kurt’s sake! You guys are extremely intoxicated, more than I am.”

The fact of me being right beside him made me realize he was extremely tense. I suppose I wouldn’t like the idea of my brother making out with some chick he recently met; it’s not that Cam it’s just ‘some (random) chick’, but I suppose that’s the way Tom is feeling right now. I shook his arm, no response; I shook his arm this time harder, he looked down at me. I smiled at him, he tried to smile back and failed miserably; it seemed that it was still bothering him.

“Tom, if you wish we can go somewhere instead of being here” I told him sincerely.

“No, I’m not bothered by the fact Cam is making out with Oli, it’s the other way around.” He stated. I raised my left eyebrow. “She will be devastated when she knows the truth.” If it was even possible my eyebrow raised higher.

“Tom, what are you talking about?” I asked him, I was extremely worried about Cam, I hate seeing her suffering – it’s not like she suffers, she enters to a state of negation- it breaks my heart. “Is Oli married? Is he afraid of commitment? Or worst; is he still with the model?”

Tom chuckled dryly. “IT isn’t that, it’s another issue.” My brows knitted together, frustration was taking over me. “When time comes you’ll find out.” I couldn’t believe what he was saying first he alarms me and then he says he will not tell me what it is.

“I have all my reasons to know, young man. She is my friend and I don’t care if it’s your brother or whoever he might be but if he is going to hurt her, it is compulsory tell me.” I think I said that way too loud that everyone around us had a shocked expression on their faces.

“So that’s what you told him?” Tom added like nothing happened. “I bet that Stephen is going to man up and tell you what was going on.” I stared at him for a few seconds and then it hit me. He wanted to pretend that I was telling what I told this ‘Stephen’ guy; I decided to play along with him and act as we were having a normal conversation.

“I know, but it’s a shame he doesn’t have my new number.” I told him “I will have to wait till we get back to know the truth he was talking about.” Everyone by know looked away except for Oli that was staring at me like he knew something, I shook that feeling off with this thought: he is so drunk that doesn’t control his action and I’m just imagining things.

I went to the table and grabbed the bottle of Braima rum and served myself some in those red cups people usually see in the movies. People behind me were talking about chicks, sex, shows, bands, and alcohol. It might sound weird but, I wanted to be there foREVer, without the worries of finals and midterm exams the college brought and the responsibilities a twenty year old girl can have.

Suddenly, realization hit me; I was only here for vacations and nothing more; I came here in first place to have a good time and so far so good, however, I’m afraid what comes after this, is everything going to be like this or life will continue to be like it was before. I would have continued ranting on like I was before but some voice got me out of trance.

“Isn’t rum too strong for a young beautiful lady like you?” E.R. White asked me way too flirtatiously that it made me want to puke, no offense to E.R.

“Umm, hi! And you are…” I played dumb.

“I’m E.R. White one of the guitarists from Emarosa” he said with a smile on his face.

“Oww… hi E.R. and no I don’t get way too drunk with a ‘glass’ of rum.” I did air quotes at the word ‘glass’. I turned to see where Tom was, when I spotted him I stated making my way towards him but then, I turned to face E.R. “… and for the record I think that comment of me being beautiful was not necessary.” I smiled innocently and went towards Tom. I was just arriving when Jona took the seat beside Tom, I frowned. Tom tapped his lap signaling me to sit on his lap. I hesitated for a while but sat on his lap. He folded his arms around my waist and pulled me closer so I was leaning on his chest.

“What are you drinking love?” He asked stressing the word: love.

“Rum.” I stated a bit overwhelmed. I wasn’t expecting him to call me love. He was about ask something that I already knew. “And no, it’s not a strong drink for me.”

“I wasn’t going… well I was but later, I was going to ask if you wanted to go see the other band perform or leave and go to the hotel or some other place to chill out” He smiled. I took a sip of the rum and then buried my face on my hands. “Allie? Are you feeling well?”

“I… I… never had this effect when I drank rum. I think something is off with this.” I said a little bit dizzy. Don’t get me wrong but I drank rum before and I didn’t get drunk with it, it took me like a bottle and a quarter to get drunk. “Maybe someone in my way here spiked my drink.”
♠ ♠ ♠
So I guess you have been waiting for this...
I seriously don't think this is worth to keep writing even if I like to write this... but I've got to the point when I think it's so lame to keep writing this...
I'm so sorry for the ones that subscribed to this story but I don't know if someone thinks this is great or crappy... So if you really want me to continue this please message me or post a comment -.-

Love&rockets
-Sweet Shocolate