Step in My Shoes and See Me True

My First Day

I step out of my dad's hummer and feel the cool breeze of hell. The building in front of me looks as if I were to walk inside I'd be brainwashed. I glance around and every girl looks as tho their idle is Barbie. God you would think after the age of 12 that they would wake up from their dreams of trying to be like a damn doll, but I guess here that dream is forever.

The bell for the day starts and people headed into the school. Guys are staring at me making me feel uncomfortable. I am glad I wore a long sleeve sweatshirt. It would be a bad thing if everyone saw the cuts on my wrist.

Could that hallway be any longer? I could feel their eyes burning a whole in my back. When I finally got to the main office it couldn't have been any sooner. I hate being noticed, but I guess it didn't really help by dressing in all black. Boy was that a bad move. I got my schedule/map and headed off to my first class.

I got to my first class 10mins late. The teacher was in the middle of going trough the homework from the night before. I tried to make my self unnoticed but she saw me and stopped and made me stand in front of the class and say, "Hi my name is Lily and I am new here. I moved from blah blah blah." I sounded like I was at some AA meeting. I just wanted to die.

The teacher Miss.Cane finally said, "I can sit down," and the only seat was in the back. I made my way to the back and I kept saying to myself, 'Don't trip.' That feeling came back and I knew people were staring. God I wish they could just find something else to look at. Why oh why did I have to have English. To here the teacher speaking in prose its to earlier. The bell went and I was the last one out of class.

I looked at my schedule and writing there was MATH. My favorite subject. I hurried out and to my luck I ran into a guy who was also dressed in all black. He had stunning blue eyes with black eyeliner on. His and my eyes stayed locked on each other. I could feel the blood rushing to my face. I hope he didn't noticed. I didn't want him to see so I bet down to pick up my books. His friends already picked them all up. Damn!

"Hi my names Mikey and this is my bro Gerard and our best friends Frank, Ray, and Bob. Whats your name? Are you new here because I've never seen you before?" His eyes never left mine.

"H-Hi n-nice t-to m-meet y-you. Sorry I ran into you.Yes I am new here. Um do any of you now where the Math room is?"

The guy named Frank took a step toward me and handed me my books.

"Its okay no one got hurt. .Your name?" Mikey took a step foreword and smiled.

"Oh sorry its Lily and thank you for picking up my books." I looked at Frank an gave a little smile..

"You asked where the Math room is right? Well I am going there now come on I'll walk you."

He turned to his friends and whispered something I couldn't here. What ever he said they walked away and gave him high fives. He then turned back to me and placed his arm around my shoulder. We headed to the math room. At least I hope thats where we were heading.

"So Lily how are you enjoying the school so far?" The red stops under his eyes couldn't mean that he was Blushing.

Oh my god. How can this guy be blushing over me?

"To be honest your the first person who has talked to me."

I couldn't believe I said that. Stupid, stupid, stupid. Out of nowhere I felt butterflies forming in my stomach. What on earth is going on here? This isn't right he probably has a girlfriend who will murder me if she sees him with his arm around me.

"Here we are with 4minutes to spare and I have so many things to ask you. Would you sit with my friends and I at lunch? Please say yes it would kill me if you said no."

Frank and Gerard appeared right be hide Mikey in their own world. Mikey eyes were tracing up and down my face making me lose my train of thought.

"Sure I'd love to." I smiled really big and got the giggles.

"Why are you laughing?" He started to laugh too.

"No reason thats just something I do, sorry."

"No, no I think its cute."

The bell rang and Frank and Gerard went into the room. We stood there for a minute long.

I then moved to the door and Mikey pushed me in an said, "Mr. Frost wont hurt you he's really nice. Save you a seat."

"Okay..."

I walked over to Mr. Frost's desk and he gave me this look and fell back in his chair. I went scarlet and didn't know what to do. His head popped up and he was laughing.

"You must be the new student. Lily right? Is it true you have finished the all the homework for the next two quarters? "

"Y-yes..." I fumbled in my bag and pulled out a white folder with my drawings on it that held all my math work in it and handed it to him.

Mr. Frost had gotten up and had his hands on his desk and he said, "Call me Mr.F and this is the first time in all my long years have I had a student finish everything. You may take a seat where ever there is one."

I turned and Mikey was waving his hand like mad pointing to the seat next to him. I walked to the back and one guy touch my ass and I turned around and slapped him. Mikey's face went from excited to pissed. Frank had both his hands on Mikey holding him back and Gerard was whispering something in his ear. I sat next to Mikey and he smile so big and Gerard cracked up.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am not done with this chapter its just the start. Comment and tell me what you do and don't like. Also tell me what you think i should add=)