Step in My Shoes and See Me True

Going to the Vet

I flew down the street doing 120 in a 55mph lane.I was weaving in and out of cars trying to get there faster.When I saw the turn I floored it.I parked and ran inside.My dad hot on my heels.I had Chand in my arms and Hurricane was in my dad's.

"May I help you?"The pretty blond asked from behide the desk.

"Y-yes we need a doctor asap!!!"I cried out.

The blond looked up and horror was in her blue eyes.She ran to the back and came back with two doctors.A handsome brunette and a hot red head.

"What happened?" The red head asks.

"A guy beat the crap out of them."

"Are they your dogs?" the handsome brunette asked.

"Y-yes they are.Please help them."

"We will the best we can."

They took my dogs and we had to sit in the waiting room.I kept crying over and over again.Blood was all over my shirt and it was smeared on me check.I wanted them to be okay.I could fucking kill Bert for doing this.Those dogs mean the damn world to me.

Hurricane's goofy personality and how he loves to eat peanut butter and jelly sandwiches with pickles.His bright hazel eyes that shine when I wake up to shut off my alarm.His doggie hugs and kisses.I sweet dog.

Chand's puppy breath.His love of snow.His funny husky personality.Hes only a baby.His green eyes.He was unique no other husky had green eyes as bright as his.

Please let them be okay.Please please please be okay.They can't leave me now or I will go with them.

I had to fill out some charts with their names,birthdays,ages,breeds,last vets,ect.

--------------------------------time jump 3hours----------------------------

The vets came back and lead my dad and I to another room.It was blue and white.It smelled like a bakery.Weird.

"Well they are okay but have some serious damage."The handsome one says.

"What is the damage???"

"Well the Hurricane has 3broken ribs,a fractured toe and a bruise.Chand has a broken neck and a broken paw." The hot one says

A few lose tears fall.

"Please tell me they'll recover okay?"

"Oh they will" they both say.

"Can they come home today?"

"Yes they can but they will have to come back in 3days so I can see their improvements.They have to take it easy for the next few days also or else it could hurt their recovery."

The hot red head gestured for me to follow him.The brunette talks to my dad.

"Sorry but I need to speak to you in private."

"Okay?"

"Your friend with my younger sister Emma right?"

"Emma is your younger sister??"I asked shock all over my face.

"Yes.Bert did this I am guessing?"

"Yes and I swear if he doesn't get it in jail I will kill him myself."

"I get off in an hour will you go to coffee with me and I can tell you whats wrong with Hurricane and Chand?"

"Sure."
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay what'd yeah think??????????????