Step in My Shoes and See Me True

The Flight

Two hours before my flight was to board I grabbed the last few things for my trip and got in the car. As I turned my key in the ignition I saw Emma watching me from her window. She looked sad.

I waved for her to come down.While waiting I wrote down the hotel I'd be staying at, the number, and my room. A russel in the bushes told me it was her. When she walked out of them her hair was loaded up with twigs and leaves. She looked like a cycle of America's Next Top Model when they used mud, leaves, grass, twigs, and other things found in nature.

"Hey you leaving already?" She sounded horse.

"Yeah, but if you um wanna talk heres the hotel i'll be staying at and thats my room number. Also I'll have my cell and laptop. Well I have to do. They make you go through a swamp load of medal detectors. Night."

"Ohmygod thank you!!! Have a nice trip." She waved me out of the drive way with a huge grin plashed on her face.

*Time jump boarding the plane.*

"Red-eye Flight 275 is now boarding at Gate 12. I repeat Red-eye Flight 275 is now boarding at Gate 12."

I put my duffel bag on top of my suitcase and slide my messenger/laptop bag over my left shoulder. I headed off to Gate 12. The airport wasn't very crowed life it was around 8am. Well it is also 12:30am. SO that means I'll be landing in Charles de Gaulle International Airport between 8 and 9.

When I walked onto the plane there was maybe 30people and that was just one cabin. The cabin I was going to be sitting in was almost empty besides these two girls who looked like two girls I had seen around school. What were the odds of me running into two people from school?
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so I'm uberly tried from packing and working out. I need to goto sleep because I've got myself a huge day tomorrow. So I will finish this chapter up and clear all those that are confused tomorrow. Thanks for reading!!!

~Ava

PS. Tanvi your coming up as are you Colson=)