Step in My Shoes and See Me True

Um Why Hello

My seat was A-1. Right across from the two girls from school.

"Everyone please buckle your seatbelt. We will be taking off shortly."

I snapped the cold metal belt together. I then took out my laptop and set it on the little trap thing. I logged onto my account and began to write. We started to take off and I could hear someone int eh other cabin freaking out. I hope they'll be okay.

When we were in the air and stable I got a tap on my shoulder. I looked up to come face to face with oone of the girls from school. She had black hair and very lovely eyes.

"Hey! I've seen you at school before. I'm Tanvi and this is Colson." She said a smile not only on her face but also in her voice.

"Nice to meet you both. I'm Lily."

"Home come your heading to France?" It was the one named Colson speaking.Her hair was as log as Tanvi's but brown, her bright blue eyes very excited.

"Going to see my mom. How about y'all two?"

"Oh were going to see Colson's family." Tanvi exclaimed.

Whoa all 3 of us are going to se family. That's cool.

*Time jump 3hours*

After a few hours of talkin
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter goes out to two lovely people Tanvi and Colson=) Thanks guys for reading!!!!
Also thank you my lovely readers if not for y'all I would be on chapter 27=)
Also thanks to my two new subscribers. I have ten of you lovely people now=) Thats very exciting to have people like my writing=)!!!!!
Thank you guys and much love,
Ava