Sequel: More Than You Know
Status: active when I want it to be.

The Rev's Undying Syn

Ice Cream, Coffee, and Wigs

Grace’s POV

I walked into the house and saw half the stuff gone and the living room partially destroyed.

“What happened dad?” I asked.

“A few things, we’ll talk later. How about you go rest in your room, and at around one we’ll go out for lunch.” He said walking into the kitchen.

“Oh yeah, Matt’s having a BBQ later, grab a swimsuit.” He yelled and I walked up to my room. I grabbed a towel before walking in and went to my bathroom. I turned on the water and took off the bandanna. I rubbed my head over my head and felt a tear fall. I felt steam seep from the shower and I stripped. I climbed in and leaned against the wall. I wrapped my arms around me and cried.

“Why does this have to happen to me?” I screamed. “I did nothing wrong.” I fell to the floor and curled up. I just sat there letting the water beat down on me. I just laid there crying. I stood up after about five minutes and washed my body. I stood there again for a while and turned off the water. I got out and put the towel around my waist. I went out into my room and got out a bikini and shorts. I also got out a shirt and walked downstairs.

“Dad can we get ice cream then go shopping?” I asked putting my hat on.

“Sure, I’ll call Val and Matt.” He said grabbing his phone. I went and sat next to him and laid my head on his shoulder.

“Yo Matt, wanna go for ice cream with Grace and the twins?” He asked. I heard muffled talking.

“Yeah and after lunch we could send the girls on their way and go hang and work of the album at your house.” He said. I smiled knowing that maybe they would continue on the album even though I have cancer.

“Yeah see ya in ten minutes.” HE said and hung up. I hugged him and he kissed my forehead.

“I must go fetch my shoes.” He said and got up. I stayed there and watched the retarded show on TV. My phone buzzed and I grabbed it out of my pocket.

Good mornin – James

Mornin babe – Grace

How was the treatment? – James

I feel the same; I have no hair though O.O – Grace

Awe, well maybe later we’ll hang out? – James

Well Matt is having a BBQ maybe dad’ll let ya go – Grace

Maybe – James


“Let’s go Gracey.” Dad said and we went out to Matt’s SUV. I got in back and Val smiled.

“We’re meeting Brian and Chelle at Corner Parlor.” She said and dad nodded.

“Ok so after lunch and everything we’re gonna let you three girls go shopping for a wig. Grace chooses which one, Val. And then just hang out and then we’ll pick ya up for the BBQ.” Dad said.

“Speaking of the BBQ, can James come over for it?” I asked and dad looked at Matt.

“I don’t really care.” Matt said and I smiled immediately texting him. We showed up and the parlor and I saw Chelle and Brian. I got out and hugged them.

“How are you feeling?” Chelle asked.

“Fine, I just don’t have any hair.” I said and she smiled.

“Yeah and your hair as beautiful hair.” Val said. We walked in and found a table. I went to the front with Dad and we waited in line.

“So what hair color are you gonna get?” He asked.

“Blonde probably.” I said and he smiled.

“I like blonde hair.” He said. We got to the counter and the lady smiled.

“What can I get you?” She asked.

“Um I want a double chocolate fudge brownie sundae.” I said. “And a coffee.”

“Ok that, two vanilla cones and two strawberry sundae’s.” Dad said and added four coffee’s. She nodded and took the money and got the ice cream and coffee. We brought it to the table and I went to the condiments. I added like ten sugars and ten creams. I also added the pumpkin spice stuff. I tasted my coffee and smiled.

“This is heaven.” I said sitting and starting to eat my ice cream.

“So when do you want to go back to school?” Dad asked.

“Do I have to?” I asked hoping he said no.

“Yes. I may be a fucking awesome Rock star and have a lot of money, and sometimes seem irresponsible, you Missy are going to finish school.” He said.

“Fine. How about Monday?” I asked and he nodded. It was Thursday right now.

“So what stores do you wanna go to?” Val asked.

“Um Hot Topic, I don’t know the mall.” I said she nodded and said something to Chelle.

“You said that you can play any instrument right?” Matt asked.

“Yeah.” I said sipping my coffee, I finished my ice cream.

“Well you wanna sing a song or two for our next album?” He asked.

“Sure.” I said and he smiled.

“Well let’s get you three to the mall.” Dad said and we got up and went to the car. Matt drove to the humongous mall that was named Huntington Beach Mall. I got out and hugged dad. He smiled and we walked away.

“Ok what first, clothes, shoes, or the wig(s)?” Chelle asked.

“Wig.” I said and she nodded. We went to a store called Wig Emporium. Perfect. Val went to the counter and tried to get the attention of the girl.

“Hello, welcome to Wig Emporium, how may we help you?” She asked.

“WE need a couple blonde wigs.” Val said. The girl nodded and showed us to a section in the store.

“Ok who’s getting the wigs?” The girl asked and I raised my hand.

“Ok, show me your hair.” She said.

“I can’t.” I said taking off my hat and she nodded. She went to the back and came out with a cap. She put it on and gave me a wig.

“Try these on, and when you’re ready come get me.” She said and I saw at least ten wigs. I tried on every one and found six I liked. WE bought them and left.
♠ ♠ ♠
11 chapter!!!!!! I'm going to put the nest one out tonight, hopefully.

♥TH3 R3V♥