Sequel: More Than You Know
Status: active when I want it to be.

The Rev's Undying Syn

John's Alive

Jimmy’s POV

I hopped out of the SUV and we walked into Matt’s house. Johnny and Zacky will be here in a minute. I went to his fridge and grabbed five beers. I walked to the living room and Matt was lounging on the couch.

“So dude, I think that you and Grace could sing together.” I said sitting.

“I know, she has a beautiful voice.” He said.

“You’ve heard her sing?” I asked.

“Yeah, when she was in the shower, she sings, and sings loud.” He smiled.

“Wow, wait why are you listening to my daughter sing in the shower?” I asked he looked at me and blushed.

“Um, well I don’t know.” He said and stood up.

“Matt, are you doing my daughter?” I asked.

“No, dude I have a wife, whom is pregnant.” HE said.

“Val’s pregnant?” I asked surprised.

“Yeah.” He said and sat down. I laughed and sat back.

Grace’s POV

We walked out of the mall with about thirty bags in my arms. We waited for Matt to pick us up. I sighed and sat on a pole. Val and Michelle were talking about something that I didn’t hear. I zoned out and looked to the side. I saw a boy about 13 walking with his family. He looked depressed and familiar. He turned and looked at me and stopped in his tracks. I looked at him and tears started to fall.

“John.” I mumbled and Chelle looked at me.

“Hm?” She asked.

“That kid, he looks like John, my little brother.” I said. Chelle looked and turned her head.

“He does, doesn’t he?” She asked. I got up and walked over to him.

“Who are you?” He asked.

“Is your name John Powlinski?” I asked.

“How the hell do you know my name?” He asked getting freaked out and started turning away.

“John it’s me Grace.” I said and he looked at me.

“Grace?” He asked and I nodded. He smiled and hugged me. I hugged back.

“John, who is this?” Said a very class woman. She looked down at me and scoffed.

“She’s my sister.” He said wiping a tear away.

“Your sister is at home.” She said pulling him away.

“Mom, no this is my actual sister, not adopted.” HE said.

“John don’t ever talk to me like that.” She said slapping his face.

“Don’t hit him. He wasn’t talking back.” I said. Val and Michelle had walked over.

“He is my son I can do as I please.” She said grabbed his arm.

“So you think that when he was about two he was almost killed, you still say that you can abuse him?” I asked.

“Ok little girl, please go away.” She said and pulled him away. I just kept staring that way.

“I’m not a little girl. I am fifteen years old bitch.” I said and I heard a car door close and heard dad’s voice.

“What’s wrong Grace?” He asked.

“Well as far as I’m concerned, you are lying and trying to kidnap my son.” She said and walked away. I looked at her, and if looks could kill. I turned and walked into the car and sat down and buckled. Dad got in and looked at me.

“What happened?” Matt asked Val.

“John isn’t dead.” I said.

“Who’s John?” Matt asked.

“My ‘dead’ brother.” I said, a tear falling. They all got quiet.

“His fucking ‘mom’ abuses him.” I said and dad looked at me. He wrapped his arms around me and I broke down in his arms. He rubbed my back and we pulled over. The others got out and I just cried into my dad’s shoulder, not only about John, but about my whole situation, only a month ago, I didn’t know who my father was, my mom was alive, and I didn’t have cancer. I started to feel sleepy and dad got out and picked me up and brought me inside. I was set down and I fell asleep the rest of the way.

Val’s POV

I walked inside the house and set my purse down.

“Her brother isn’t dead.” I said to Matt. He looked at me and hugged me.

“We’ll fight to get him away.” He said and kissed my forehead.

“What do you mean?” I asked looking up at him.

“I mean that we’ll go to the courts and say that there is a lot of yelling from the house and we've seen marks on him. Then the police will check it out and hopefully catch her, and then we get Jimmy to adopt him.” He said. I nodded and kissed him. He smiled and went to the fridge.

“Do you ever not drink/eat?” I asked he shook his head laughing. I walked out of the kitchen and into the living room.

“Hey guys.” I said and Jimmy looked at me.

“I feel so bad for Grace.” He said. I nodded.

“Matt said that we could file a report of domestic abuse and have the police look into it. Then you could adopt him.” I said.

“Yeah we could do that, but don’t tell Grace yet.” He said and stood.

“Well I’m going to get going.” He said and I grabbed the keys. I went out to the car. Jimmy walked out with Grace holding his arm. They got in and I pulled out of the driveway. I drove to their house and they got out.

“Ok how about we go to the PD tomorrow and file it?” He said and I nodded.

“Yeah, I’ll talk with Matt then I’ll call around noon with the answer.” I said and pulled out of the driveway and turned and drove down the road. I drove home and got out of the car. I went inside and saw Matt on the phone. I put my keys on the table and went into the living room taking off my boots on the way. I sat down and curled up next to Matt, my head on his chest and his arm wrapped around my shoulders. I grabbed the remote and turned on NCIS.

“Yeah see ya Saturday.” Matt said and set his phone down on the table.

“So how is my wife?” HE asked rubbing my shoulders.

“Kinda excited.” I said and he sighed.

“Why?” He asked and I looked up at him.

“Because, we’re gonna get John out of that home.” I said and he nodded.

“Oh yeah, Jimmy wanted to know if we could file that report tomorrow.” I said.

“Yeah, let’s go relax in bed.” He said and I turned off the TV. WE walked upstairs and I went to my closet as he went to his dresser. I got in PJ shorts and a big shirt and I walked to the bed and climbed in. Matt laid down next to me and I put my head on his chest silently falling asleep to his breathing and heart beat.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hehe

Val's Outfit
Grace's Outfit
The Wigs

Matt's House
Jimmy's House

Ok so lots of links in here. Well I wanted to let you know that the 'sequel' isn't really a sequel. It's more of a prequel. I just put it as the sequel. The real sequel won't come out until next year.

Ok people. Comments. I. Need. Comments. If I don't get comments I won't update. I know there are a lot of people who read this and like it. Please comment.

5 comments = Next Chapter

Thank you. Next one will be cool.

♥♥♥TH3 R3V♥♥♥